Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> New Members

#1: New member Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:54 pm
    ----
Hello everyone,
I finally joined this fourm after some technical issues. The sign up security code only works with firefox as you likely know.

I am glad to be here and thank you for hosting this fourm.

#2: Re: New member Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:22 am
    ----
Welcome silviop15! There is lots of tech help here all you have to do is ask and chances are someone can find you a good/great answer, including the tree rat who has even given a few good answers in the past...lol. You can blame Bushwacker, he is the owner of this Great site, for the firefox thing as he hates using anything related to Micros*ft. Wink

#3: Re: New member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 am
    ----
S.O.B.

I ain't no tree-rat!
RedSkwirrells is royalty.

I's a Emperor Skwirrell!
I got a chair an' everything!

Welcome to C-C Silvipops.
Don't forget to leave an occasional nut on your bird-table in Winter.

#4: Re: New member Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:52 am
    ----
The tree rat is getting delusional again.

#5: Re: New member Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:57 pm
    ----
The lie detector robot is getting warmed up for the crazy tree rat again. He's starting to loose it.

#6: Re: New member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:36 am
    ----
..............................................................................bullyin' sob's!

#7: Re: New member Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:35 am
    ----
Hi silviop, wellcome to CC!

#8: Re: New member Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:10 pm
    ----
Ditto, welcome!

#9: Re: New member Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 pm
    ----
Welcome to CC silviop15. Cool

Wheels

#10: Re: New member Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:11 pm
    ----
Welcome ...it's a great pleasure to be here...and very funny too - once you get used to the various anomalies around... Wink

#11: Re: New member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 pm
    ----
- siskens
anomalies

*SKWIRRELLs!

#12: Re: New member Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm
    ----
Tree Rats is more like it. Red ones!

#13: Re: New member Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:28 pm
    ----
Welcome to CC!!!

#14: Re: New member Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm
    ----
Thanks everyone. I will be spending all my time in the AFV section. If the site owner hates MS, why not make the site compatible with Chrome?

#15: Re: New member Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 pm
    ----
- silviop15
Thanks everyone. I will be spending all my time in the AFV section. If the site owner hates MS, why not make the site compatible with Chrome?

Hi Silvio! Hey, I use Google Chrome to enter and read the site and I have no problem.

-> New Members