Still here!
-> New Members

#1: Still here! Author: shadow_of_sin PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:37 am
    ----
I can't believe this place still exists. What is everyone playing these day?

#2: Re: Still here! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 am
    ----
Holy cow a Shadow member! Bushy wil be pleased!

Playin'.....FSX:Steam Edition!

And..plus..Backgammon Blitz on steam. Lookin' to kick some multiplayer backgammon booty!!!

#3: Re: Still here! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:03 am
    ----
I've been doing some World of Warships but need to get my joystick repaired/replaced so I can do some flyin' again.

#4: Re: Still here! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:59 pm
    ----
Hiya Sin!

EW_PooFlinga's still here too.
Wink
I don't game any more but reminisce over the old CFS1 days and all our missed buddies and fun times.

Spend my time on a gaming spec' poota which I use to run audio editing software and running a business from home.
Actually, thinking about it, that's a lie !
I use it to run a business from home and dream about having the time to run audio editing software as well.

Place is hosted by Shadow_Bushmonsta so will be around for a while yet.
Save the link.
(EW_Vineswinger has a link on his desktop and STILL can't figure out how to get in here).
But then he still goes bass fishing and still catches his phone more than any bass.
He has his own business as well now, making and selling bass lures (No seriously; check out "Death Shimmer" lures).

Nice to hear from yas anyway.
Hope all's good in the World of Sin.

#5: Re: Still here! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:43 am
    ----
Sin!!! I am still here and every once in awhile another Shadow will find his way back. I play Joint Operations which is a ground pounder as the flying got too complicated and was not Fun for me any more. Great to see you again!

#6: Re: Still here! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:47 pm
    ----
Hey Sin! Nice to see outside of FB...lol

-> New Members