Why POWER is good (Milton, avert your eyes....)
-> FS2004

#1: Why POWER is good (Milton, avert your eyes....) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:11 pm
    ----
So, like, I was, you know, approaching the "Mountain Lake" scenery (in progress) in a high wind and got a little pear-shaped. Waggled a bit and managed (just!) to gather it back together with the help of a heap o' horsepower. Dunno' if you can see the rudder positions in these very well, but trust me, them babies is foot-to-the-floor heaved over. I swear you CAN hear the tires "swish" through the water (and it's sickening....)

Don't even think about getting out of this situation in the Beech D18!
Mr. Green

#2: Re: Why POWER is good (Milton, avert your eyes....) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:49 am
    ----
Shocked

Any landing you can walk away from is a good one Laughing

Laughing

p.s. glad for you that the Howard is welll build by Milton and team !! Wink

#3: Re: Why POWER is good (Milton, avert your eyes....) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:40 am
    ----
Yep, thanks to Milton and Co. for stout landing gear, and 5,000+ H.P. instantly "on tap"!

I just don't know why they haven't hired me to flight test their creations. I have an unmatched record for pushing the performance envelope and uncovering the true capabilities of an aircraft. Sometimes, there are even some salvageable parts left over..... Cool

If you like the pics, you should have seen the "instant replay". It was sho' nuff' a nailbiter! Laughing

#4: Re: Why POWER is good (Milton, avert your eyes....) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:28 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Yep, thanks to Milton and Co. for stout landing gear, and 5,000+ H.P. instantly "on tap"!

I just don't know why they haven't hired me to flight test their creations. I have an unmatched record for pushing the performance envelope and uncovering the true capabilities of an aircraft. Sometimes, there are even some salvageable parts left over..... Cool

If you like the pics, you should have seen the "instant replay". It was sho' nuff' a nailbiter! Laughing

ROFLMAO....too funny!

-> FS2004