Ascout likely denies...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:54 am
    ----
...being anywhere NEAR Pasadena at the time. But we recognize that steely-eyed stare he's givin' to Officer Opie in the photo below, so I'm not so sure we should believe him!

Mr. Green

#2: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:22 am
    ----
I"m a little past my "junior college" years, but not above a little soupin' up, when the situation calls for it. Wink

"The Thirty-one Yutes".... Smile

#3: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:18 am
    ----
Yep I was hearing Fred Gwynn every time the Yutes were mentioned. Laughing

And it looks like the shrewd negotiating for that Race Tract paid off handsomely. I hear the next scheduled competitive hopped-up jalopy race is coming up in February at Pomona. Mr. Green

#4: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:30 am
    ----
Ironic part of it is that most of the race tracks and drag strips built for those yutes to keep them from street racing ended up being sold off for housing development and malls by those very same yutes when they grew up...

Wheels

#5: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:13 pm
    ----
Can we blame that on it being an expensive hobby? Prob'ly not.

Meanwhile I'm wondering if the 31 Yutes was on a '32 frame. Mr. Green

#6: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:21 pm
    ----
and the dizzying speed of 70 mph

#7: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:57 am
    ----
Naw, that's not Ascout. There's no visible switchblade with a comb on it. Cool

In a similiar story, I discovered my Cougars top speed...approximately 118 mph. Open desert highways and an annoying driver on the road will sometimes push you to test the limits. Wink

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving

#8: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:40 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Naw, that's not Ascout. There's no visible switchblade with a comb on it. Cool

In a similiar story, I discovered my Cougars top speed...approximately 118 mph. Open desert highways and an annoying driver on the road will sometimes push you to test the limits. Wink

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving

"Hoon responsibly". Wink

#9: Re: Ascout likely denies... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:58 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

"Hoon responsibly". Wink

Indeed!

I may have seen triple digits on my bike a few times this last summer and I also learned to drive on those long straight desert roads connecting Hesperia, Apple Valley, Lucerne and Barstow way back before it was crowded, so I knowwhutyamean and won't say nuthin' except to say I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving as well!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum