Gonna' need one of these for my sceneries....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Gonna' need one of these for my sceneries.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:22 pm
    ----
...to guard our "Private Reserve" distribution point, for example (or our beer trucks from Fr8ycat). Those of you living with cats might be interested also....

Presenting, the REAL robotic sentry gun.....

cs-people.bu.edu/aaron...turret.htm

#2: Re: Gonna' need one of these for my sceneries.... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:24 pm
    ----
I could really use one of those to keep my cat from meowing at my back door all night thought the Phanlex would offer more of a final solution to my problem.

#3: Re: Gonna' need one of these for my sceneries.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:48 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
I could really use one of those to keep my cat from meowing at my back door all night thought the Phanlex would offer more of a final solution to my problem.

This might be adequate for your purposes, Dan...

www.thinkgeek.com/cube...toys/71bc/

#4: Re: Gonna' need one of these for my sceneries.... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:31 pm
    ----
At 30 bucks I might get one for the front door as well.Thanks Ascout even the wife thinks it would be worth a try,now I wonder if I could get a 100 round magazine to really fix kittys little red wagon

-> Officer's Club