Commemorative Air Force Air Show 2005
-> Officer's Club

#1: Commemorative Air Force Air Show 2005 Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:16 pm
    ----
The Fina/C.A.F. Airshow 2005 is scheduled for October 1st and 2nd at Midland International Airport, Midland, Texas. The C.A.F. IS celebrating the 60th aniversery of the end of World War II.
This is one of the best airshow I have ever been to. They usually have over 100 Warbirds at the show, and lots of flying. Mr. Green
This year they will feature the Lima Lima flight demonstration team and the usual AIRPOWER demonstration, which by the way is totally awsome...
I will go early on Saturday and stay till they quit flying. Yep.. there will be pictures.
www.airsho.org/

#2: Re: Commemorative Air Force Air Show 2005 Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:53 am
    ----
Saw some pics in the gallery of the Offut airshow uploaded by Sticlman_71st, really nice! Can'twaitto see your pics also.

Wow, some really strange things happen with digital recording equipment and fast motion sometimes.....I noticed the picture of the Dauntless start-up, looks like it's throwing a prop blade, I almost wondered if he got hurt taking the picture!

#3: Re: Commemorative Air Force Air Show 2005 Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:38 pm
    ----
Makes you think twice about standing in that area and taking pictures...

Something I've done lots of times Confused

-> Officer's Club