Costa Mesa, CA Tanks - 2006 Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Costa Mesa, CA Tanks - 2006 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:24 pm
    ----
Hi all,

While putting together the photos for the “Tankland” gallery, I found these images from 2006. I had been driving around Costa Mesa, CA and drove by a US Army Reserve Center and spied these vehicles in a parking lot. The following day, at “Tankland” I asked Craig Michelson about these vehicles. He said they belonged to some guy that wanted to start a museum and were stored in the lot. I have no idea what became of them....

www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...6/n-XM9Pnh

#2: Re: Costa Mesa, CA Tanks - 2006 Gallery Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:02 pm
    ----
That Japanese tank replica looks just like the one that (was) at Tankland. Maybe it is?

#3: Re: Costa Mesa, CA Tanks - 2006 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm
    ----
Nope - it's a different one. I have a photo (not posted to the gallery) of the Tankland Ha Go replica taken the same day at Tankland - so it's a different replica Ha Go for sure.

#4: Re: Costa Mesa, CA Tanks - 2006 Gallery Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:39 pm
    ----
From the same movie?

-> AFV News Discussion Board