AFV photo galleries
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#31: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:15 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
Great content, I don't know the author:
www.flickr.com/photos/...N06/albums

very good indeed

#32: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: Alf_AdamsLocation: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:49 am
    ----
Hello Zemsi,

Sorry I am so slow about answering your question. I have been too busy lately to check the board often enough, and just noticed it today. As for my visit to the Swiss Army Museum in 1979, the vehicles shown not on concrete pads were actually located at the nearby Army Logistic Center. When I visited the museum I was told that there were more old vehicles over there, so I walked over and just walked in. Sure enough there was this group of old vehicles, so I took photos and left. I'm sure I would not be able to do that today, but security in 1979 was not very tight. The fact that some of them had tow bars attached makes me think that they were being moved around, possibly for repainting as some of them look pretty much like they had just been done, but that is just a guess. My German is not good enough to get into a detailed conversation about it, plus as you may notice from the pictures, it had started raining otherwise I would have taken more photos.

Alf Adams

#33: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:29 pm
    ----
UPDAED 5/3/2016

#34: Re: Thun pics Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:20 am
    ----
Hi Alf

Thanks a lot for your answer. Great that you still remember the circumstances. I was just there 2 months ago. Hasn't changed a lot. I've been collecting pics from this museum, so it's a nice addtion.

Greetings from Switzerland
Chris

#35: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:26 am
    ----
UPDATED 6/21/2016

Any hope for this to become a sticky?

#36: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:06 pm
    ----
Parola is on my "to visit" list since a while, this album add to my motivation:
www.flickr.com/photos/...6896348773

#37: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:36 pm
    ----
Thanks, I will add it later

#38: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:05 am
    ----
This Flickr account is already part of the list, no need to add.
The album covering Parola was added just recently.

#39: Re: AFV photo galleries Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:23 am
    ----
BUMP

-> AFV News Discussion Board