Sunday May 29th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday May 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:34 am
    ----
I should be back by now, so hopefully you enjoyed the flights in past weeks.

Now we leave the not so very well known countries and head south to Greece.

From Sofia to Athens it's about 310 NM, so lets get back to something a bit faster. To cover the distance in about 1,5 hrs we should be able to make a groundspeed of about 200 Kts.

I'm looking forward to flying with you again!

#2: Re: Sunday May 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:35 am
    ----
As discussed yesterday, we throw in a flight or two in an area with a little bit more interesting scenery.

So, here we are in California again. The flight is pretty long, about 330 NM, so we need a faster plane.

Full stop landings are planned at KEKA, KFOT, O60 and KSTS.

See you all Sunday!

#3: Re: Sunday May 29th Flight Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:38 pm
    ----
This sounds like a GREAT flight - Brookings State was one of the stopover points on my PNW exploration flight (which is almost finally wrapped up)....it was one of those surprisingly pleasant finds, a very cool spot right on the coast and great geography. I spent a week or two flying short hops from and around that airport before moving on. And Half Moon Bay make a perfect match as far as destinations go.

What's the time of the flight and what connection client are you using?

#4: Re: Sunday May 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:30 am
    ----
Hi Stoopy,
we are flying Sundays at 18:00 hrs UTC. We use Bushy's Teamspeak Server and connect to his server via FS HostClient.
If you need the details I'll be more than happy to PM them to you!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights