TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is available
-> FS2004

#1: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is available Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:53 pm
    ----
Already uploaded at hovercontrol (couldn't access the server here today, will try again in the next day or so). This has the JG300 brewery in the floating lakeborne facility, a thwarted truck hijacking, and a rescue operation on an adjacent lake. High mountain lakes near the Com-Central Wilderness Camp at Tipella, but on Lake Thomas. For extral thrills, fly from CBB7 to the "Mountain Lake" at dusk or dawn in heavy thunderstorm. Good luck! Get it here:

69.44.154.34/ifolio_fi...inLake.zip

"MountainLake
FS2004
Mountain_Lakes for FS2004
Fictional floating facility on Thomas Lake SW of CBB7, Tipella B.C. Two sceneries in one with lakeborne runway/helipad at Thomas Lake and an amphib rescue scenario at unspecified lake 3mi. South requiring heavy-lift heli assist. Vignette of thwarted truck hijacking on L. Thomas also. "Wilderness Camp" at CBB7 recommended but not required. Good starting point as you cannot originate flight at L. Thomas, it is necessary to fly there. Emphasis on amphib operations. Fly from CBB7 in heavy thunderstorm for extra challenge.
Doug Kibbey
Uploaded By Ascout"

#2: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:00 pm
    ----
Cool

Wow Herr Ascout !

Muchos thank you's for this wonderfull addition !!

As we are now at Vancouver with our World tour we are very much looking forward to incorporate a visit in the tour.

fled

#3: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:06 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Cool

Wow Herr Ascout !

Muchos thank you's for this wonderfull addition !!

As we are now at Vancouver with our World tour we are very much looking forward to incorporate a visit in the tour.

fled

Kewl! Just leave a dollar on the bar if I'm not in when you pass through.

Note, the "floating runway" is 2,000' long and 100' wide with "no shoulder". Leave your Airbus at home for this visit! Laughing

#4: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:25 pm
    ----
HOLY CRIPES!!!!

A Two-For-One deal on authentic Ascout-Crafted Anomaly AirwaysTM Scenery????? OhMiGawd, only a fool would pass up such a savings!!!

#5: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:37 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
HOLY CRIPES!!!!

A Two-For-One deal on authentic Ascout-Crafted Anomaly AirwaysTM Scenery????? OhMiGawd, only a fool would pass up such a savings!!!

"But wait, there's more! If you act now, you get the thrwarted beer hijacker scene at the opposite end of L. Thomas for not a penny extra! How much would expect to pay for all three scenes at ripoff downloads sites....$25....$50? Well, if you get it from the approved sites and if you act now, this amazing offer is ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's right, free, just for trying out our amazing new product! And if not completely satisfied, we'll return TWICE what you paid for it!"

(offer void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to participate. Not available to employees of Anomaly Airways. Your milage may vary)

#6: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:31 pm
    ----
Them brew heisting shysters don’t stand a chance with ol’ Fr8ycat on the case. Yes siree. You can rest just fine knowing that I will personally confiscate, record & taste any and all stolen goods (Air-Cav Security Inc’s. standards only allow me to do the above with bottled and canned goods).

Once the investigation is complete you will be notified and will have 30 days to come pick up your empties. After 30 days they will become the property of Air-Cav security and will be shipped (at your expense) back to California where they will be turned in for their proper CRV.

#7: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:40 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Them brew heisting shysters don’t stand a chance with ol’ Fr8ycat on the case. Yes siree. You can rest just fine knowing that I will personally confiscate, record & taste any and all stolen goods (Air-Cav Security Inc’s. standards only allow me to do the above with bottled and canned goods).

Once the investigation is complete you will be notified and will have 30 days to come pick up your empties. After 30 days they will become the property of Air-Cav security and will be shipped (at your expense) back to California where they will be turned in for their proper CRV.

Police corruption is an ugly thing!

"When policemen break the law, then there is no law." - Billy Jack
Wink

#8: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:00 pm
    ----
Fortunately we are a newly incorparetd (in the beautiful state of Nevada), "Private Security" firm. For the time being untouchable but I hear the Feds are trying to change that.

"Out here due process is a bullet" - John Wayne

#9: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:15 pm
    ----
Laughing When I flew out to the hijack location, I thought about bringing my Apache, but I didn't want to damage the beer. Over kill you know, so I got shots with my Blackhawk over the site. The door gunner had instructions to shoot only if they were clear of the plane. Twisted Evil

#10: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:38 pm
    ----
All joking aside, nice job Ascout!

Only had the chance to briefly check it out before going to bed, but look forward to flying it some more.

Thanks for your work!

#11: Re: TWOFERS! The "Mountain Lakes" scenery is avail Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:59 am
    ----
Also in our very own Download section...:D

www.com-central.net/in...=Downloads

Great job Ascout!!

-> FS2004