June-July Sunday Flights
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: June-July Sunday Flights Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:57 pm
    ----
As mentioned last Sunday, I'll be away for a couple of weeks. I don't know when I'll be back, so I packed the next five flights of our tour around Europe into the attached zip-File for you to fly.

Have fun and see you in July!

#2: Re: June-July Sunday Flights Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:34 pm
    ----
So far today, the server is still up. I contacted Bushy last week and it wasn't until after the scheduled flight he checked it and restarted the server. I know it was Fathers Day here in the states, but with the server down I know I didn't fly.

#3: Re: June-July Sunday Flights Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:45 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
Sorry, I'll be skipping this flight. I'm in the middle of computer maintenance. Re-formatting a storage drive. See ya next week.

#4: Re: June-July Sunday Flights Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:48 pm
    ----
Hi guys,
It seems I'll be back for Sunday 10th July. Where are we, which would be the next flight?

#5: Re: June-July Sunday Flights Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:43 pm
    ----
Hi,
I'll be a little late tonight, don't wait for me, I'll catch up!

#6: Re: June-July Sunday Flights Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:59 pm
    ----
- Snorre
Hi guys,
It seems I'll be back for Sunday 10th July. Where are we, which would be the next flight?

Hi,
Just a comment about "where we are". I have flown the FP out of Greece twice now. I flew it solo the first week, in a glider/sailplane because the servers were down that day. The next week I flew with wingnut. He wanted to fly that flight again, because he missed it the last week. So we did. I flew in my Cessna Caravan that time. I missed last week, due to computer maintenance. That is done now. All is good.
So, in conclusion, I'd be up for the subsequent flight today. Sorry, I don't recall ICAO codes of the flights, or departure/destination airport names either. But any flight other than the one out of Greece would be ok with me today. If anyone flew the second FP, I'd be happy to go with the third leg.
That's all I have to say about that. See you in an hour or so.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights