JG300: Standing the watch.
-> FS2004

#1: JG300: Standing the watch. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:27 pm
    ----

#2: Re: JG300: Standing the watch. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:01 pm
    ----
Well, I hated to see you on alert there all alone, Ascout, so I figured I'd fire up the JG300 Hunk O'Junkers transport and head on up there - on official business of course - for a QC check and to properly break in that "No Smoking" sign ......

WOW what a great flight, Wooohooo!!!!!

Was kinda foggy this AM but that didn't stop me from firing up "Big Red" and blowing the blankets off the Com-C crew sleeping in their cots.....

Vis was about 2 miles when I started out....

Wasn't too bad on top but that just means you gotta get back down in it later......

Stumbled around for a while and came over the crest of a hill to see the thwarted beer thieves, way to go, send them dastards to the hoosegow I say!!!!

Spent some more time looking for the brew-hau-hau, most of the time I was looking at....well, stuff like this.......nice location ya picked for concealment!

Popped out the other side of a cloud, and lo and behold....there she be!

NICE lookin' setup down there.......thinkin' those vats are about big enough!!

Got a little too busy setting up my first landing to take screenies.....let's just say the road leading in is a great alternative to an ILS path....

That Junkers really floats with full flaps - set 'er down about halfway down the runway with room to spare...REALLY COOL to land on this runway!!!

Pulled 'er around and opened up the doors for some loading up of....well, supplies, and such. The engines (buuuurrrrrp) got a little warm due to climbing through the hills, and (arrrrp) figured th'best thing to do wuld be (hic) wait fer this overrrcasht to burn offff a little bit b'for headin' out....this's pretty good beer tooo........(pooOOOOooot!)

OUTSTANDING WORK I MUST SAY!! THANKS!!!!!

#3: Re: JG300: Standing the watch. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:06 pm
    ----
Oh hey - COOLARINO!!!!

My key to the storage hangars stilll works - WAY COOL EFFECT!!!

AHA! And THIS must be where the theivin' scums were apprehended eh?!

#4: Re: JG300: Standing the watch. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:33 pm
    ----
You're late to the collar, but we'll give you credit for an assist! Ya' need to get in closer to that there Suburban, if you want full JG300 credit (read the signage on the side).

Tail draggers are tough on that runway...you better be well lined up! (and if there's a wind, be on your toes....I been playing with bad weather lately, and it makes for a high....pucker factor, even in fixed wing. Wink

Good job, cool Junker.....errr.....Junkers!

(Oh...I been keeping it LOW in the weather...get over it and you get lost!)

-> FS2004