new photos. Ft. Miles, DE. Tank Farm. USMC Museum.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: new photos. Ft. Miles, DE. Tank Farm. USMC Museum. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 pm
    ----
Ft. Miles, DE (Artillery park, dedicated early September 2016). (9/26)
Tank Farm 9/24/16.
National USMC Museum 9/23/16.

I've loaded all of my recent photos on www.flickr.com/photos/brick6757 .Comments and IDs to come later. Please feel free to use photos, but add credit if you do. Any questions: rbeshcook @ aol.com. Rick

#2: Re: new photos. Ft. Miles, DE. Tank Farm. USMC Museum. Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:07 pm
    ----
Great Stuff, Rick - Thanks for sharing!

Looks like you've been doing some high-angle shots too! Either that or you're much taller than I am!

Good job inside the USMC museum - that's a really tricky place to make photos!

Cheers

#3: Re: new photos. Ft. Miles, DE. Tank Farm. USMC Museum. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:48 am
    ----
Paul,
You're welcome! Are You two still touring the country, or settled? I'm only 5' 9", high angle shots are hands held up high as possible, plus works better on smaller vehicles. Can't drag the "A" frame ladder everywhere. I was in and out of USMC museum quickly (my wife and Buzzy the dog wait in car patiently) mainly I wanted to photograph the M60A1 tank with reactive armor. First told it was ok (by 2 volunteers) then told by MC guard it was covered and no access to construction area. I'll pop by there in 2018 when building is done and it's on display. Rick

-> AFV News Discussion Board