4th ID Museum - Ft Carson, CO 2017 Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: 4th ID Museum - Ft Carson, CO 2017 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:42 am
    ----
Last one for this round -

Posted a gallery of photos from the 4th Infantry Division Museum at Fort Carson, CO. The museum and outdoor AFV displays are very different and MUCH improved from our previous visit in 2013. Outdoor AFVs are on pads and have been repainted and look great. There are also some different vehicles on display this time. The museum staff member with whom I spoke told me that the other AFVs are in storage.

Gallery Link:
www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...7/n-2frVm2

#2: Re: 4th ID Museum - Ft Carson, CO 2017 Gallery Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm
    ----
I wonder if the sand from the "Brig Gen Teddy Roosevelt Jr on Utah Beach" display really comes from Utah Beach

#3: Re: 4th ID Museum - Ft Carson, CO 2017 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:34 am
    ----
There's a new business for you! Grab your shovel, head to the beaches and export sand!

That'll fund your tank hunts for sure!

-> AFV News Discussion Board