Sunday April 16 Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday April 16 Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:12 pm
    ----
Happy Easter to all of you!

Are you available for a flight on Easter Sunday? If yes, we will fly the flight posted for last week.

#2: Re: Sunday April 16 Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:44 pm
    ----
Happy Easter. I've just completed a successful, but short "test flight" with my new system. I am working out the kinks after installing a new mobo for my new AMD AM4 chipset Ryzen 7 1800-X CPU and DDR4 RAM. I am also trying to get used to a new install of Windows 10. I have been having issues with my SteamVR app not starting correctly, but may have found a workaround for it. (I hope). When it works, it works great!
Long story short, i hope to be flying with the group tomorrow. See you on the tarmac.

#3: Re: Sunday April 16 Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:30 am
    ----
I'll keep my fingers crossed Jeff!!

#4: Re: Sunday April 16 Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:04 pm
    ----
Do NOT update to the latest version of JoinFS, it is not working!!!

#5: Re: Sunday April 16 Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:47 pm
    ----
just got trapped by the blooming Windows 10 update, hope to get there asap, thankx for the HU about JoinFS

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights