Save the date: Resuming our Sunday Flights Oct 15, 2017!
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Save the date: Resuming our Sunday Flights Oct 15, 2017! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:33 pm
    ----
Hi all,

yes, the summer break is almost over! I prepared quite a number of flights all around the world, so we have many destinations to choose from.
As usual, the flights will offer opportunities to fly different airplanes. From the real Bush Flyer's favorites to faster GA planes to Warbirds to....

I'll be away quite a bit in the upcoming weeks, but on 12 Oct 2017 latest I will be able to post the flight plan for Sunday, October 15, 2017.

Departure time will be 18:00 UTC (assuming we are all still on daylight saving time), we would use JoinFs (latest version) on DTP server.
But maybe Bushy gets a chance and setup his own server for JoinFS, then we would have a choice!

Until then, have fun (Bushy start practicing...)

Cheers
Gunter

#2: Re: Save the date: Resuming our Sunday Flights Oct 15, 2017! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm
    ----
Returning on Friday, 13th of October, so the flight plan will be one day late....

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights