Sunday, November 19th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday, November 19th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 pm
    ----
Nice flight today!
Welcome Norm and Roger! Glad you could join us!

Just as a reminder, we will take last Sunday's Flight Plan and meet at Inverness to continue to Edinburgh.

A tour around the area including the Firth of Forth will be included.

#2: Re: Sunday, November 19th Flight Author: nbrich1 PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:55 pm
    ----
Indeed, a very interesting, informative and scenic trip.

Now for next weekend, Nov 19th. I will be unable to attend as my wife and I are heading away for the weekend to Niagara Falls just for weekend getaway. We are way over-due!

But hopefully one day we can repeat this entire FP trip in Scotland.Such an interesting trip and you are so knowledgeable. Gunter, I truly I find your commentary and your knowledge of the area so very interesting as we fly. Thank-you for a great trip.

Norm

#3: Re: Sunday, November 19th Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:20 pm
    ----
I look forward to continuing our Scotland Tour.
Have fun in Niagara, Norm. We fly every Sunday. So, join when you can.

#4: Re: Sunday, November 19th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm
    ----
Thanks Norm!
Yes, we all are unable to attend every once in a while, you are welcome to join whenever you can or want....
Have fun in Niagra Falls!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights