Sunday December 10 flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday December 10 flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 am
    ----
Hi all,

as mentioned yesterday, this flight will be in Germany. I send out a narrative via E-Mail.

ORBX GES is recommended but not required.

Set your time to 14:15 lcl to enjoy a nice sunset at the end of the flight (Wx permitting...).

Have a nice week, see you all Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday December 10 flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 pm
    ----
@ Wingnut: Ron, I lost your Email, could you please PM that to me? Thank you!

#3: Re: Sunday December 10 flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:59 am
    ----
I received a request to postpone the flight in Germany to a later date.

I think that is ok, with only 4 of us more or less participating, we can delay that flight if someone cannot attend but wishes to.

Alternatively, we fly from Bar Harbor to Provinceton. The flight is almost 380 NM long, so pick something fast...

Recommended scenery: ORBX Global (and Vector), American Landclass
We land at Plum Island and Minute Man, so Bill Womack's addon Plum Island is also recommended.

But as always, you can fly the trip without any of these addons.

See you all Sunday!

Gunter

#4: Re: Sunday December 10 flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:25 pm
    ----
Sorry to say that I can't join for the flight, still fighting with my system here Sad

#5: Re: Sunday December 10 flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:01 pm
    ----
Too bad Wolter, do you install P3D now?

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights