AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:05 am
    ----
The wife and I took a trip to the AAF Tank museum on 3/7/2020. Checking the register the Hungarian PSzH Amphibious Scout Car wasn't listed on the AFV Register.

Trip from Delaware to Danville VA was 7 hours but worth it.

#2: Re: AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA. Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:00 pm
    ----
Hey Rick!

Did you post a link to your photos?

I haven't been to that museum in a bit. Glad you made the trip!

#3: Re: AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:08 pm
    ----
Vagabond's, I've posted 6 photos on flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/brick6757) and will not be uploading as many (I shot 480 photos at AAF) until I decide to stay with flickr. They seem to be having problems managing their money, so if You have specific requests please send PM from here. Also, I've a medical problem and will be dealing with it the next few weeks (hope not longer) and will post when I can. You are certainly welcome to join my Facebook page: AFVs of the World it's a public group and I post more there than flickr. Take care, Rick

Changed my site page to: AFVs, Artillery, and Military Vehicles of the world. Still on Facebook.

Last edited by Rick_Eshleman on Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 4:11 pm
    ----
Hello All! Hope everybody is healthy and doing well. If You'd like to see my recent photos, check out the Facebook site "AFVs of the World". Have many posts on it and 500 plus members since I started it last December. Also, I don't post as much on my flickr site but all are welcome to visit: www.flickr.com/photos/brick6757 . Take Care, Rick Eshleman

Changed site name, see above post.

Last edited by Rick_Eshleman on Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:55 am
    ----
AAF Tank Museum, Danville, VA in AFV Register has no M247 Sgt. York SPAAGs listed, there's one there.

-> AFV News Discussion Board