What are we listening to?
-> Officer's Club

#1: What are we listening to? Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:25 pm
    ----
What are you listening to right now?

John Williams conducting the Philharmonic orchestra.
www.facebook.com/watch...5831890235
Video is set to public at the moment on Facebook so it should be visible to everyone.
Pretty sure there is not a film buff among us that will not know the score he is conducting after the first note is played.

Show me what you’ve got! Cool

Wheels

#2: Re: What are we listening to? Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:31 am
    ----
For me it says "You Must Log in to continue" Sad

#3: Re: What are we listening to? Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:12 am
    ----
Not sure why but that happened on another forum too...
See if this link works for you @RM_bizkid.
John Williams & Vienna Philharmonic:
youtu.be/vsMWVW4xtwI

John Williams & Vienna Philharmonic – Williams: Imperial March (from “Star Wars”)

Wheels

#4: Re: What are we listening to? Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:07 pm
    ----
New link works perfect

#5: Re: What are we listening to? Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:03 pm
    ----
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
https://youtu.be/WLMK9-Ns-TY

Wheels

#6: Re: What are we listening to? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:58 am
    ----
I got 131 days continuous music on my iPod.
You can find me on any given day listening to The Berlin Phil'; AC/DC; Floyd; Alabama 3; ZZ Top; Jeff Healey; Magnum; Queen; etc.

-> Officer's Club