ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:46 am
    ----
ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9

for all to enjoy I have updated the Howard collection

Description: To make this to work you will need to have installed the original file hw5vc4.zip by Milton Shupe and his team, available at our download section.
when you allready have installed the previous collection, just install this one and all will work as planned

As to date with this pack you can enlarge your Howard collection to a total of 24 different aircraft.
Version: 1005
Filesize: 46.33 MB
available at our download section
enjoy !

fled
Cool

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:29 am
    ----
Thanks Fled, I got it...

#3: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:20 am
    ----
Fled, it is a great and wonderful service that you provide for this site and its members. Thank you for all the efforts regarding the Howard 500 and the D18S.

I am curious why no one has decided to host the original files here as you are certainly welcome to do that. Though it may seem late now but it would have been (or could be) a convenience for the membership.

Com-Central will always have permissions to host our aircraft.

#4: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:32 am
    ----
WOOHOO Milton!!!

Thanks for the permission and we'll be happy to.... Wink

#5: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:33 am
    ----
Cool

Wowowooooooooooooooow !! Smile Smile Smile

Thank you Milton..........we feel honoured that we are allowed to host your original files

Thank you
I'll make shure we get 'm up asap !! Wink

fled

#6: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:42 am
    ----
Does this work in fs2002? (yeah, i know .. i'm getting fs2004 soon ok!)

Milton, supurb work from you and the team

#7: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:32 am
    ----
HIya Harry...:D

According to the 'readme' file from Milton included in the zip, it'll only work with FS2004.

When you getting FS2004? We here at CC would like to invite you and everyone who reads this to come fly with us on Sunday as we travel around the world...:wink:

#8: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:04 am
    ----
After posting that and realising what i'm missing out on i went out for lunch with the missus and convinced her to let me buy it Smile

I'm now trying to find all the superb aircraft i had in 2002 and get the 2004 versions Laughing

#9: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:12 am
    ----
i went out for lunch with the missus and convinced her to let me buy it

LOL..come on Harry, let us in on how you did that...lol

That's great!! We hope to cya online with us in the near future..:D

#10: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:38 am
    ----
Well .. she gave me money and said "go buy yourself something uselful" ... she was remarkable calm when she found out

#11: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:43 am
    ----
Hmmmmmm...... (rubs chin).....say, that's a pretty clever approach! My tactic is usually to say something suave like "But hon, it will keep me out of the bars at night"....for some reason it seems like she kinda takes offense at this approach.

#12: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:34 am
    ----
Twisted Evil If I tried that approach on the room mate she would not believe me. She thinks I have no life now because I like to fly a lot, and don't like to go out to the bars. Laughing I prefer to stay at home, and she wants me to go out more often.

#13: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:41 pm
    ----
It's a no win situation gents Rolling Eyes

#14: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:09 pm
    ----
Do like I do just go buy whatever game then tell her that the return policy is only for another of the same title no cash refunded. ROFL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#15: Re: ComC Howard 500vc collection for fs9 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:00 am
    ----
"Is THIS a new game?" she asks. "WELL, IS IT?"....

"No dear, this is an old game I got FREE from someone who didn't like it...(wiping brow)..."

LOL ..Actually, if the truth be known, our misses would much rather keep us where they can find us...lol

-> FS2004