Radio Stack
-> FS2004

#1: Radio Stack Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:52 am
    ----
This is 2 pics of my first attempt at messing with the gauges looks like a useful radio stack. I couldnt think of anything else to put in it lol

Its got the AutoPilot, DME, ADF, NAV1, NAV2, VOR, & ADF Indicator
And it works in the outside view pushing Shift 4. Currently this is installed in my Howard lol I had to have a plane to mess with. I plan on looking around and see what other combo's I can come up with.

#2: Re: Radio Stack Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:06 am
    ----
Veeeeeeeeeeelly interestink Herr MD!! I can't wait to see the final product!!

#3: Re: Radio Stack Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:34 pm
    ----
Ok I cant think of anything else to put in there so here it is. The orange light after the throttle quadrant is the Shadin Gauge.

Shift 4 and you have access to everything in the outside view.

#4: Re: Radio Stack Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:54 pm
    ----
Cool

Nice touch MD !

erm......................... did you use FS Panel to construct it ?

looking forward of integrating that in some aircraft I know Wink

fled

#5: Re: Radio Stack Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:14 pm
    ----
Thanks Fled I did it the hard way Fled I edited the panel.cfg file lol but I can send ya the section for it if ya want.

#6: Re: Radio Stack Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:02 pm
    ----
Hey MD...I hope ya don't mind but I modified your radio stack gauge a bit and added some quick buttons for the stuff I use most often while sittin in the cockpit during a long flight and also while sittin on the runway waiting for Bush to figure out where the start button is. I had to remove the directional gauges to do this but with Auto pilot, a few quick buttons and attentive stuardess's who needs directions. Mr. Green

#7: Re: Radio Stack Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:04 pm
    ----
ROFL i like them additions

#8: Re: Radio Stack Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:21 am
    ----
Cool

rgr MD, looking forward to see the incoming mail !! Wink

fled

-> FS2004