Howard Pic..
-> Officer's Club

#1: Howard Pic.. Author: Hangman PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:34 pm
    ----
LW_Cobra over at Screenshotart.com has created oone of the most beautiful screenshots I have ever seen of one of our most favorite planes, (the Howard of course)...I really cannot believe what he did with it, there was alot of editing put into the picture and it's simply amazing!..you have to check it out!..once the pic comes up, be sure to click on it to get the full version.. Mr. Green

www.screenshotart.com/...9&st=0

#2: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:12 am
    ----
___________WOW____________,,

not much more to say other than that,,,,,couldnt help but notice many other great pics in there too,,,,thanks for the link.....

#3: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:54 am
    ----
Sweeeeeet!
Cool

Marco

#4: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:03 am
    ----
Mr. Green

B E A U T I F U L L !!

in the proces of tinkering a "EZ-install" for the repaints for it !!

fled
Mr. Green

#5: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:09 am
    ----
WOW indeed! That pic looks real! Great job I must say!

#6: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:22 am
    ----
That is so cool! I had to look at it for awhile to see that it wasnt a real photo wow. Mr. Green

#7: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:16 pm
    ----
WOW, that water and grass is awesome!!!

#8: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:30 pm
    ----
sheesh, that looks really nice!!

#9: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:47 pm
    ----
Whooooooaaaaaaa........

It's like.........real, man.....

But.....it's like, NOT real....at the same time!

You know?

alanb.com/spicoli/gnarly.au

#10: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:04 am
    ----
whhhhoooooaaaaaaaaaaa totally stoopy...

#11: Re: Howard Pic.. Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:10 pm
    ----
Stunning shot indeed !!

It's like..... far out maaaan

-> Officer's Club