Short Vacayshun.....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Short Vacayshun..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:55 am
    ----
Just got back last nite from (what seems like) my weekly trip to Texas, and now after being home for 12 hours, we're packin' bags for a weekend trip down to Florida...be back Sunday nite, but will miss y'all.

See ya's soon and
SUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

#2: Re: Short Vacayshun..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:23 pm
    ----
Have a good trip, Bud....on one of my own. Not vacation, though. Off to the vaterland (Duesseldorf) for a med congress....will be gone about 10 days, Kameraden.

#3: Re: Short Vacayshun..... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:39 pm
    ----
Here's hopping that both you fellas enjoy your time away Mr. Green

#4: Re: Short Vacayshun..... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:32 pm
    ----
Dang Stoopy, your in TEXAS so much we need to make you an honorary TEXAN.
Hope both of ya have a fun and safe trip!!

#5: Re: Short Vacayshun..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:01 pm
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Dang Stoopy, your in TEXAS so much we need to make you an honorary TEXAN.
Hope both of ya have a fun and safe trip!!

1Bullet!!!! You're peakin' my interest here!!! Yessir, I spend almost half my life in Texas these days, if you don't count weekends! Matter of fact I have a two-week stint coming up for a biiigggg project so will have to stay a weekend, and am going to go up to Wichitah Falls to see my younger stepson and his wife who just relocated there (USAF) while I stay over. Honorary Texan??? Sounds good!

Ascout gets to go to all the neat places though....(get back soon bud!).

Tell ya what, we're all just happy to be home now. Ran our butts off at Disney World, and had our fill of people, lines, people, junky food, people, strollers, people, riding the bus, people, people and people. DAMN glad to be back here among the best folks ever!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

#6: Re: Short Vacayshun..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:22 am
    ----
Glad you're back ok Stoop...:wink:

Vacations are not only fun, but are necessary...lol

Odd thing about vacations and the language used. "WOW, one more week to go and I'm on vacation!" ...."TOMORROW!! Finally, it's here!".... "OK, I think we got everything, lets go!"....and finally.... "Man, am I glad to be back home!"...lol

#7: Re: Short Vacayshun..... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:48 am
    ----
Your all set Stoopy. Just pick up some Wranglers, a pair of western boots (with a riding heel), and a nice solid color cotton western shirt and you'll be set. The Western hat is optional. You might watch Jeff Foxworthy a few times to learn the language....LOL

I start my vacation Saturday. Going to Wyoming to see the new grandson. Oh I already said that!!! Mr. Green

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum