Bomber Triad Tourney
-> CFS1

#1: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:01 am
    ----
It is with great honor that I announce the Striker Squadron Bomber Triad Tournament.

As part of Striker Squadrons ongoing drive to keep CFS1 interesting and fun for all, we are going to be holding this tournament 3 times a year starting in January 2006.

Please visit www.strikersquad.com for more details and to register your team.

#2: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:21 am
    ----
Cool

I'll better start cleaning otu me Butcher Bird, oiling waxing, gun adjustment , mmmmmmmm, might even throw some fuel in Wink

Sounds like great fun Harry, pls keep us posted>

fled

#3: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:10 am
    ----
~S~ SS
This looks like it will be allot of fun. I will see what I can do to get NS interested.
We will start a thread to keep the community up to date with the developments once the tournament starts.

#4: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:03 am
    ----
Still finalising the details at the moment and advertising when and where we can but as soon as i can tell you more i will Smile

#5: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:24 am
    ----
Gentlemen,

The rules can be found here www.strikersquad.net/i...php?pid=14

We have 6 teams signed up already so get you're bombers and fighters dusted down and get practicing.

We're aiming for a mid January start for the tournament.
Cut off date for teams to register is Friday, January 13th.

Once you have a team together you can either post a message on the striker squad forums or pm/email me through here. either way you will hear back about the tourney.

#6: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:35 pm
    ----
ok folks here's the scedule for the triad tourney. It comprises of 5 weeks of matches followed by the playoffs!

Triad Week-1 1-15-06
790th
OB
SS1

WEEK-2 1-22-06
SS2
SSRAF
OB

WEEK-3 1-29-06
790TH
SS2
SS1

WEEK-4 2-5-06
790TH
OB
SSRAF

WEEK-5 2-12-06
SS2
SSRAF
SS1

END OF SEASON
PLAYOFFS BEGIN

Please get these matches done within a week, if it can't be done contact TRIAD Moderator SS_XO_HARRY. So he can work something out!!

#7: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:02 pm
    ----
After a glitch filled first try the first weeks match was rescheduled for the following week. There was still a few minor glitches (or so i'm told) but the match went ahead as planned.

Results

First - Old Bastards - 1pt
Second - 790th - 0.5pt
Third - SS1 - 0pt

Congratulations to the OB's for the first win and good luck to all who are flying in the coming weeks.

#8: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:40 pm
    ----
Round 2 update.

The SSRAF team withdrew from this round and so the remaining 2 teams will be awarded 0.5pt each.

Standings are as follows:

Old Bastards 1.5pts
790th 0.5pt
SS2 0.5pt
SS1 0pts
SSRAF 0pt

#9: Re: Bomber Triad Tourney Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:35 am
    ----
~S~ SS
Thanks for keeping us updated on the Bomber Triad Tournament.

-> CFS1