Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:55 am
    ----
Hey all, thanks for the continued support of our server by Com Central members. You guys are all a huge step above the usual dreks who fly in HL. Mr. Green

Anyway we have the stats page running on the server machine for now. If you'd like to check your stats on how good or bad you are doing head on over to the following URL.

67.174.31.151:1001/fbd...search.php

Eventually it will all be tied in with our web site, but figure for now, you guys who might want to track yourselves now can. Cool

GO BLUE!!! Mr. Green

#2: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:11 am
    ----
Very cool! Very nice stats board! Cool

#3: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:30 pm
    ----
LOL akira, nice TK under your name there... LOL!!! looks great, keep up the good work!

#4: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:23 pm
    ----
LOL if you must know, I was trying to clear the tail of one of my team mates and he got hit with a few stray bullets. He was going down anyway, I just happen to hit him with the last few rounds. Mr. Green

#5: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:41 am
    ----
Last Friday sure was fun and looks like the Server is bit hit...:jump:

There were 15 flying in the game as well as using TeamSpeak and all went very well. The changing maps worked great and now I see that the stats page is up, the server should gain in overall popularity!

#6: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:42 am
    ----
Great work Akira. Had a lot of fun Friday night. Thanks for the scoreboard.

~S~

#7: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:53 pm
    ----
**Server Update**

My ISP just gave me some new upload and download. I am now at 6.6 Mbit down, and 768 Upload.

What does that mean? Smoother server and more players. Mr. Green I have upped the total amount of players to 41 (1 being the server) I have also added Jels air racing course. It is not in the rotation, but can be called up by any of the admins when its wanted.

Other updates: Every 251st member is now a server admin, so if you need anything while in the server, ask them and they will help, or at very least relay the message to Paul or me.

We are still looking for mission builders and or missions. Talk to Paul (zonegod)(251_Taiyo_IJN) or me about it. We would prefer them to be FBDaemon compatable ie, they need to have a process so that there is an eventual winner, or in the event of no one winning they need to have a set timer. We would also prefer Pacific theater maps that are of somewhat historic accuracy. In other words, no 1945 Corsairs vs 1940 M2s.

Cheers and good hunting!!
Mr. Green

Last edited by 251_Akira_IJN on Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:01 pm
    ----
Great update Akira thanks for that Mr. Green

I'd be glad to help out with some missions for you, i'm quite busy moving home at the moment though but when it's all sorted i'll get some stuff over to you and you can take a look.

#9: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 251_Taiyo_IJNLocation: Leicester,England PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:50 am
    ----
Hi Jel

We appreciate any help.

#10: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:42 pm
    ----
Nice server & stats page Kokutai. Thanks for allowing us use of it.

#11: Re: Kokutai 251 Dedicated Server Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:32 pm
    ----
Thanks Stevo!!!
Just a reminder that we do run the server a good amount of time in HL without a password, so please feel free to join those flights as well. The caliber of flyers here at Com-Central blow 99% of the normal HL boobs out of the water, and we would love to fly with y'all more then once a week. Mr. Green

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters