Happy Thanksgiving!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:40 pm
    ----
Just wishing all our US people a Happy Thanksgiving!!

#2: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:13 pm
    ----
Eleven pound SMOKED turkey loaded!

Happy Thanksgiving!

#3: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:21 pm
    ----
S! and Happy Thanksgiving all 'round....wherever y'are......

Getting our first snow tonight, it's coming down already and sticking, and the fireplace is lit for the first time this winter......we got a turkey and...ummm....a big chunk of unnamed red meat, ahem.....a roast, kinda, yeah, its a roast, that's what it is, sure........ to go put out on the smoker grille early tomorrow. Nothing like outdoor cookin' in the snow!

#4: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:59 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving everyone....we had ours a month ago in Canada, hope your turkey's are as good as ours were... and oh yeah.. save me some. Mr. Green

#5: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:12 pm
    ----
I am thankful for all the helpful and selfless people here at CC. Bless you all and Happy Turkeyday. Enjoy your roast beast. LOL Laughing

#6: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:41 pm
    ----
Happy Turkey day to all and enjoy Laughing Smile

#7: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:20 am
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving all. I hope you enjoy your bird as much as I will our 22 pounder lol

We do have alot to be thankful for.

Bless everyone and may you all stay safe for the holidays

#8: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:58 am
    ----
Hey, Happy Thanksgiving all you US guys n gals.

Keep one eye on the Hudson... we Brit's are waiting for you to all get comfy by the fire afterwards before we re-invade and take our colony back.
Wink Laughing Cool

¤§¤

#9: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:11 am
    ----
enjoy your turkey day there at the other side of the pond !

fled
Cool

#10: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:36 am
    ----
- EURO_Shades
Keep one eye on the Hudson... we Brit's are waiting for you to all get comfy by the fire afterwards before we re-invade and take our colony back.
Wink Laughing Cool
¤§¤

LOL....may I suggest, starting with Brooklyn? Please??

#11: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:02 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- EURO_Shades
Wink Laughing Cool
¤§¤

LOL....may I suggest, starting with Brooklyn? Please??

why stop with Brooklyn, please take the entire east coast.

happy thanksgiving all

#12: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:03 pm
    ----
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Mr. Green

#13: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:20 pm
    ----
Happy Thankgsgiving all!

Just got back from the inlaws....sigh....can't wait till Christmas at my house this year! lol

#14: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:36 pm
    ----
- Combat
Happy Thankgsgiving all!

Just got back from the inlaws....sigh....can't wait till Christmas at my house this year! lol

Ruh-roh! Sounds like there's a story in there...a familiar one to many, I'm sure!

We moved all the way across the nation to get away from that! Works GREAT!!! More leftovers for us afterwards too!

Have an eggnog on me, 'bat!

#15: Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:00 pm
    ----
A little late, but I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. I know I did. Spent the week in Jackson Wyo. Admiring the first Grandson , shopping with the wife and kids, enjoying the weather, enjoying the scenery, Spending time with my son and daughter-in-law, seeing my first grandson, Oh dang already said that ....sorry. The day was one of the best for sure Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club