Bullet's Vacation
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:38 pm
    ----
Well we're back in Texas. We got back Saturday night. Wyoming was awsome. We didn't have any bad weather all week. It was a little chilly, but overall it was very nice. Got to visit the son and daughter-in-law and of course the grandson. Had a great Thanksgiving meal
It was very hard to come home and leave such a beautiful place, and beautiful grandson. Here's a couple of pictures.

The Tetons

Mrs Bullet and I at the Snake River overlook

#2: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:03 pm
    ----
I love Jackson...skiied Teton Village many times. Love breakfast at Jedediah's House of Sourdough!...The Intermountain States Seminar (for Medical Technology) has been held there for many years...usually at the old Ponderosa Lodge, but now some is at the Snow King. Respectable now, it was VERY rowdy back in the 80's! Wink

#3: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:36 am
    ----
VERY impressive spot...those mountains are awe-inspiring!!!!

You're a very lucky man, 1Bullet, right where it counts - family, home, health and heart. Those pictures say it all....just need another one of your fine new young addition!

My wife has been waiting for grandkids now for a while. Her oldest son in 30 now, seems like just yesterday I came on the scene when he was 12, I swear. So between 3 boys aged 12, 27 and 30, it's still a full-on race to see who crosses the finish line first in this regard.....I'm starting to think my money should be on Stoop Jr., he's got a little mustache goin' already and is playing guitar now, and hopefully there's more time before the girls start crawling in through the basement windows after him. I'm not in as a big a rush as the wifey!

#4: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:44 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I'm starting to think my money should be on Stoop Jr., he's got a little mustache goin' already and is playing guitar now, and hopefully there's more time before the girls start crawling in through the basement windows after him. I'm not in as a big a rush as the wifey!

Just keep him away from the computer and flight simming...that stuff will crush your libido...and your opportunities if abused!

#5: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:33 am
    ----
Just keep him away from the computer and flight simming...that stuff will crush your libido...and your opportunities if abused!

ROFLMAO....too funny!

Well, nice to have you back Bullet and tell your family we all say Hello... Wink

#6: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:11 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

I want to go on record right now as identifying a fix for this at least a year ago....there was a "moving map" add-on for FS9 that allowed the user to overlay pictures on a moving GPS screen. The pictures, ostensibly, were to be road maps but could be ANYTHING....including scantily-clad models or any number of enticing images that pique the interest of the user(s). Involving the spouse in some imaginative pursuits along these lines could lead to interesting combinations indeed, allowing for a mixture of both marital bliss and somewhat-uninterrupted simming activity.....the mind reels at the possibilities.....

#7: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:15 pm
    ----
Ok here's the little fella. The guy holding him was once my little fella, now all grown up and starting his own family.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:21 pm
    ----
LOL...love the camo

#9: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:46 pm
    ----
LMAO!!! Was gonna say the same thing!

Cute kid (the little-little one!)

#10: Re: Bullet Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:45 am
    ----
I bet he can sure phoooot! A few more years and we'll all be wearing diapers

#11: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:37 am
    ----
Your right Dale. He eats, sleeps and poops. He peed on the bed bigtime that day LOL.
Dang he sounds like a WILD SAU already Mr. Green

#12: Re: Bullet Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:07 am
    ----
you got the camo but where is the joystick for those combat flights? comon grampa you need a wingman, dont you?

arch

#13: Re: Bullet's Vacation Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:34 am
    ----
I heard he has learned how to roll already. I think i'll wait on the joystick untill he can taxi on all fours first. Maybe by Spring. Mr. Green

#14: Re: Bullet Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:17 pm
    ----
:jump:...:D

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum