Fogie Field Finished !!!
-> FS2004

#1: Re: Fogie Field Finished !!! Author: FF_RacerXXXLocation: Midlothian Va. PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:39 pm
    ----
Hey guys...just wanted to say-

I could not have completed this work without the help of all the FF's!

They put up with alot of "Hey made some changes- Download it NOW and give me some input you lazy ?!@#$#@#@!"

Also without some encouragement and guidance from my new found friends at ComCentral thanks for the help

#2: Re: Fogie Field Finished !!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:21 pm
    ----
Looks VERY interesting! And not a far flight from my home...will definitely have to check it out!

#3: Re: Fogie Field Finished !!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:59 am
    ----
I got it Step!! Thanks for the heads up!!

#4: Fogie Field Finished !!! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:36 am
    ----
That's right! FF_RacerXXX has put the finishing touches on KFHO in the western part of Virginia. And one heck of a job too! Kudos to Racer for a really nice airport.
Come join us at KFBH the Fogie beach house in Alaska for some air races around the island. Pylons are lit for night racing too.
Get the scenery pack HERE
check out some pics HERE

-> FS2004