Valentines Day
-> Officer's Club

#1: Valentines Day Author: Hangman PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:24 am
    ----
I used to hate V-Day..just another commercial holiday created for us to spend money on...well now I can say that this has to be my favorite holiday of the year!!!!..the guitar on the right is what my sweetie bought me for V-Day..I musta done something right Smile

and I also got another 512 stcik of Corsair PC3200 CMX memory too!..woohooo..yup..I loovvveee valentines day!

#2: Re: Valentines Day Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:57 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

erm.................................in this particular case ..........erm .................behaeve extra SWEET for your sweetie !! Wink

Mr. Green

p.s. I'm not telling ya what my Sweetie got me !! Laughing

#3: Re: Valentines Day Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:10 pm
    ----
An Alverez Hangy? :D, I own one too, but not the cut out version. I don't play much these days, but I still like to 'bang around' a bit now and again..:D

#4: Re: Valentines Day Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:32 pm
    ----
wow, that was kind of her! Looks like a pretty nice guitar!

#5: Re: Valentines Day Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:00 pm
    ----
right on,,,,nice present there I'd say,,,,,,,I got all looted up too actually......I bought the usual 80 bucks worth of flowers and stuffed critter,,,,took the wife to the Keg for steak and alaskan king crab,,,,,,,,,,then proceed to Best buy where she caught me looking at sound systems for PC's,,,,,,,,,,,well I already have 5.1 altec lansing but upon noticing the price difference between my current ones and the new logitech 5.1 I realized my speakers are of the lower end junk,,,,,,,so guess what,,,,,,,300 sumpthin bucks later I walked out with some new sound,,,,,,,will be hookin' it all up tomorrow,,,,,,,,she always has to outdo me,,,,,,,,damnit eh!!!!!!!,,,,,,

forgive the pun !!!!!!,,,,,,but on another note,,,,,I also play guitar a little,,,,non-serious for about 15 years anyways,,,,,,the computer has taken away my love of it but I still have a couple,,,,,,,I have a nice acoustic,,,,,is a MANN,,,,,,a long story short is,,,,,,very much sentimental value,,,,,,and I also have a Hamer electric with a lil' tube peavey ,,,,,,am looking for a little zoom effect unit though ,,,,,I just love that overdrive and reverb.......hope ya'll got looted up today anyways,,,,,,,I know I'm pretty happy,,,,and the day aint even finished yet,,,,,,,hehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club