Links for CFS1 Online Gameing
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS1

#1: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:56 pm
    ----
~S~ All
Below you will find several places where you can fly CFS1 online.
Some are for IP gameing and others are dedicated servers, enjoy and good hunting.

1.Reverb.com is similar to the old MS gameing Zone.
www.reverbgaming.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. HYPERLOBBY
Here is the link to Hyperlobby which is where CFS1 and CFS2 might be makeing a new home.
Make sure to read the short tutorial on how to enable HL for CFS1.

Download HL here.
hyperfighter.sk/index.php

2A. The following is a short tutorial on how to make CFS1, 2 work on Hyperlobby.
Hi guys,

No worries on the Zone. The Hyperlobby still got CFS1+2, you just need to edit the file hlpro.ini in order to enable CFS1+2. It's always been working, they just didn't enable CFS1+2 by default for a very long time now in their new releases of the software.

In hlpro.ini, found in the root of Hyperlobby program, change the lines as indicated here (set Disable=0 in stead of 1):

Code:
[Combat Flight Simulator]
Disable=0
Order=8

[Combat Flight Simulator 2]
Disable=0
Order=9

Tested it the other day and found myself alone there. lol
Check it out.

The above was contributed by NS38th_Nil_7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. CFS IP is where u go to find IP games for CFS1 & 2.
www.cfsipgames.com/phpBB/index.php

4. TradeIP.com (FlightBoard Network) has flight boards for FS98, thru FS2004, and CFS1. These flight boards allow u to join IP or create IP games.
www.tradeip.com/sites/tradeip/

5. Gamespy is rumered to be the place that the bulk of the CFS1 community is flying.
www.gamespy.com/

#2: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 am
    ----
Updated.

#3: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am
    ----
I would be interested in joining a gruppen...if interested give me a shout out
Sam~

Last edited by tazmo8448 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 am
    ----
the other two sites take me to a home sales thing
Sam~

#5: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm
    ----
What sort of squad are you looking for Taz?
What type of aircraft / game do you fly?
How much time do you spend flying?
What kind of experience do you have?

This is to try and match you with the best squad available.

#6: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 am
    ----
I consider myself a weekend warrior and have some experience flying online about 20 hrs total and have owned CFS1 and CFS2 since they first came out along with FS2003 and IL-2 (several versions) and Wings of Prey and Warbirds. I'm not dead serious about it and just like to have fun with it because I have been a warbird buff my whole life.

Currently I am in the process of becoming a member of the ACC squad with MinuteMan-Smilo-Cobra-1100...and have flown several times with those fun guys and PandaBearSquadron with Rudder (Ron) and have flown with them two or three times and am in the process of getting all those variations of IL-2 together to join those guys on HyperLobby and am in the process of retiring with way too much time on my hands as you can imagine and thought it would be fun to fill 4 or 5 days a week with flying...at the moment all I have is a Logitech 3D Pro which is adequate but am looking seriously at a CH or equivalent type cuz those guys above have all the bells and whistles..and thanks for replying.
Sam~
aka Taz

#7: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 am
    ----
Taz, have you thought about some "civie" flying? We have a flight every Sunday, it's informal and fun, check THIS OUT.... Wink

#8: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm
    ----
I did look at your last 4/29 session that you had posted and was impressed with the graphics my only question is what time on Sundays? I usually have from noon eastern til around three tied up with ACC squad as that is their one day a week they all meet...so if you guys have a different time slot that would be perfect and if so tell me what it is that is required sims wise the only civie I have is FS2003 Hundred Years of Flight by microsoft that at the time couldn't let slip through my grubby paws.

#9: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 pm
    ----
also I have TeamSpeak2 and HyperLobby installed and I saw where y'all were taking about TS3 and speaking with other squads they seemed to think it was too noisy and glitchy

#10: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 am
    ----
They're lucky I'm not on it!

#11: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 pm
    ----
Shades, you're welcome to join us if can figure out how the joystick works... (snickering).

Sam, we fly at 2PM your time and the flights usually last a couple of hours. Mostly, we meet up, get in the air, and "BS" for the entire flight...lol

TS3... Well, while it had growing problems in the past, it does seem to have worked through them and now all seems fine. Wink

#12: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:13 pm
    ----
grrrr.
Wink

#13: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 am
    ----
You guys are a hoot....2pm well sometimes we don't get enough folks to join in for one reason or another and we sometimes (at noon my time) only fly for a short spell. I wouldn't mind listening in on TS2 so if you'll give me the info on what IP to use and so forth I just may pop up and btw I take it y'all use FS2003......
Taz~

#14: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 am
    ----
Ok I went back and looked at the forum link given and see the info also given and it looks like FSX it is along with GameSpy which I do believe I have somewhere that came with another game install....may I ask what the difference is between FS2003 and FSX other than the spelling...newer and better planes? or just an updated version of the same thing?

#15: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:50 am
    ----
Taz, for the time being, it appears as if we're going to be on TS3. To get that client, CLICK HERE!

FSX, while similar to FS9 (FS2003), is a much improved version of the simulator and works well with Windows 7. We also use the SP2 (Accelerator) upgrade as well as scenery from ORBX.

If you've seen any of the screen shots in the FSX Bush Flights Forum , it's easy to see why we chose this as our simulator and scenery of choice.

I'll send you a PM with the access info for TS3... Wink

-> CFS1