Links for CFS1 Online Gameing
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> CFS1

#16: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 pm
    ----
- tazmo8448
You guys are a hoot

Yeah but we ain't on TS.
The others are soooooo boring.
'Specially Piney and the bat.
Slow.
Ascout.
I could go on.

Wink

#17: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 pm
    ----
careful there treerat, or I'll up the Voltage on that socket to 10kV Twisted Evil

#18: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:10 pm
    ----
O K got the TS3. Went to Amazon and noticed several variations of FSX got any recommendations? and the same goes with ORBX which one or is there a ''package'' thing you guys use and the SP2 accelorator is that something on Missions4today or Com-Sentral..just trying to get a handle on what all is required and the order it should be in...and that PM has all sorts of info....good job

#19: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 am
    ----
Prolly best to ask about FSX in the FSX bit of the forum, Tazzypops.
Only Big Dogs (Fat Dogs in Bushy's case) come to see what's going on with CFS1 these days.
You need to be flying the same as the others are flying.

#20: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am
    ----
ROFL Shades... (I owe 'ya one)...lol

Taz, Shades is right as this is getting off topic for this forum. Please repost your questions about FSX Bush Flights HERE!

#21: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:45 pm
    ----
Well it started out asking about joining a squad then we veered off into civie flying and then we had a few chimes from the peanut gallery and now I'm in the wrong spot....funny how that happens...now back to CFS1

#22: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:23 pm
    ----
LOL...yep, I know what you mean. We're a 'wordy' bunch...lol

#23: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:02 pm
    ----
Sorry Taz, I didn't mean to shoosh you away from CFS1, just that nobody comes here these days (other than old CFS1 die-hards who think it's still the best combat sim..., like me ).
So to get the best response to an FSX question you need to address the FSX forum or they won't hear you.

#24: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 pm
    ----
Yeah it being the first I imagine that caught everyones imagination it did mine...and there are a lot of die hards out there that have really added a lot to it and keep it flyin' but time really hasn't been kind to it as much as say IL-2 with all the mods and people constantly refining on the template...both have their advantages and disadvantages. What with Win7 being the latest greatest and the better graphics now that are almost basic but who knows maybe one day Microsoft or another vendor just may revive it to its former glory but as we all know it is all about selling.

#25: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm
    ----
Wow, everything here a year old...shades still around or did a car get him?

#26: Re: Links for CFS1 Online Gameing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:20 am
    ----
HEY!
I's still here, Wulluf.
Don't often pop into this forum though as nooooooooooobody flies the best sim nowadays.
Car's don't get me, I get cars!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kPEjZpM8M

-> CFS1