Just letting you know...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Just letting you know... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:26 pm
    ----
The 216 server is going to be offline part of today to do the much needed upgrade! This won't effect the main site, but it will effect some, but not all FTP, pictures and/or downloads.

#2: Re: Just letting you know... Author: AAA_Pappy PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:35 pm
    ----
Ya I'm getting alot of broken D/L notifications Smile

#3: Re: Just letting you know... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:41 pm
    ----
Thanks for the notice bushy! Working on something that could be involved (if thats where the JG300 section is) and 'preciate the notice. Do what you gotta do....that you do so well! And thanks again sir!

#4: Re: Just letting you know... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:00 pm
    ----
All is well in Server UPgrade land...:D

The upgrade went very well and now we're running the newest stuff...:D I did have to move and reset all the pw's on the FTP though, so let me know if you can't access the server. Pappy, I seen you were hitting the server as I was setting it up, so you should be good to go now. Wink

-> Officer's Club