Spartan 7W Executive
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:23 am
    ----
- Milton
Merry Christmas everyone Mr. Green

Urs "Maloney" Burkhardt has completed the first cut on the interior textures, she is looking very sweet. Smile

www.flightsimonline.co...tan/vc.htm

Looks nice! Will there be a "non-smoking" version? Laughing

Which issue of "Time" was that....looks like a pilot on the cover?

#17: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:04 am
    ----
WOW Milton, you're not kidding about how nice that is!! Great job and Merry Christmas...

#18: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:47 pm
    ----
Ah, it's consoling to see I'm not the only one smoking hard inside the cockpit: isn't that a pack of Gauloises? And there's also a glass of wine, I guess Cool

Merry Christmas to you and all the mates at FlightSimOnline!
Mr. Green
Marco

#19: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:44 pm
    ----
Hmmmm......what with the relaxing nightcap, smokes, and VERRY comfy and cozy-looking big bench seat in the back, there's all the makings for a nice little lair in which to engage in some interesting airborne pursuits at 5,280 feet or higher..... Ascout better check to see if any of the JG300 ladies have shown more than the usual interest in fixed-wing vintage radial-powered aircraft lately!

#20: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:53 am
    ----
I seriously considered this but was concerned about the mishaps created by {ahem} "inattentiveness". Smile

She will NOT be included. She is blessed with 2 1/2 times the number of polys of the whole aircraft.... wears them well too. Wink

Last edited by Milton on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

#21: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:19 pm
    ----
Uh, attractive bunch of polygones indeed! Cool
Now, knowing they won't be included in the package, I wonder if you told us just to haunt our dreams, Milton Wink

Anyway, for those who missed the news, release is foreseen for the next 14th at the latest, while the paintkit is already available at
-> www.flightsimonline.com/spartan/

Marco

#22: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:49 pm
    ----
- Milton
I seriously considered this but was concerned about the mishaps created by {ahem} "inattentiveness". Smile

She will NOT be included. She is blessed with 2 1/2 times the number of polys of the whole aircraft.... wears them well too. Wink

...and she's a smoker....YUCHH! That tobacco aftertaste just ruins it for me.

Well, we've still got Jungle Pam in the AS350, but she isn't quite as curvy as your brunette....

Stoopy, I've checked on Gretchen and Heidi, but they're totally devoted to me and wouldn't stray. Petra I'm not so sure about....she's told me in the past that I might not be vintage enough for her. I think Milton might be makin' a move....does this woman appear to be wearing a wig? Someone might want to check the fidelity of that hair color.

#23: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:52 pm
    ----
Laughing Laughing

I smoked Gitanes and Gauloises for years.......she's my kinda girl ! Laughing

and yes I smoke in my cockpit when I bloody please to do soo !! Laughing

Great stuff Milton !!

fled

#24: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:01 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Well, we've still got Jungle Pam in the AS350, but she isn't quite as curvy as your brunette....

Eh??!!! How can anything be more curvaceous than Jungle Pam (and still remain quasi-upright)? I'm gonna have to ask you to check in with the squad medic and make sure your optics are properly calibrated....sounds like a depth-perception issue is popping up and that's not makin' for safe flying status......please go see Dr. Torq ASAP and get checked up for the safety of the gruppe!

Milton, oh please oh please you haven't considered offering an optional "service pack" for your fine aircraft with that hot lookin' copilot, have you? Well I don't blame you if you haven't....ahhh well a fella can ask at least.....VERY easy on the eyes even if hard on frame rates.... (but smoker or no she needs a bit of a smile to look truly beautiful.....which Jungle Pam has, in spades!). Even the plainest-looking lady in the world with a smile on her face is far more beautiful than th'most glamorous supermodel with a frown, ya know?

Actually, on a semi-serious note, Milton, if your excellent modeling capabilities do sometimes stray toward that particular artistic bent shown above, someone - with the right skill set - NEEDS to pay tribute to Jungle Pam Hardy, team member of the late Jungle Jim's funny car team and an NHRA legend in her own right....it's just the right thing to do (and she herself would get a kick out of it..... look into www.junglepam.com sometime..it's a good - and safe - website)!

Thank Ascout for bringing up her hallowed name!

#25: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:21 pm
    ----
"Jungle Pam" Hardy....who did more for glasses, cut-offs, and sometimes go-go boots than any other single woman!

(You can have your Linda Vaughn's....gimme' a Jungle Pam!)

#26: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:49 pm
    ----
The gmax source is not mine nor do I have it. Lou "Firestriker" Holland did this picture edit as we looked for a suitable source for the Spartan.

Lou does 2D graphics from 3D models for FS scenery additions. YOu can see his FS Folks here:
www.oregon-coast.net

At 52K polys, this yound lady is way too heavy for the Spartan which is only 21K polys. Smile

#27: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:19 pm
    ----
This one bears an uncanny resemblance to the woman I last saw Stoopy with over at the "Pig Sty"!
members.fortunecity.co...erlyW1.gif

#28: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:38 pm
    ----
Looks as if the cabin needs a heater in it Milton...

Smile

Houdini

#29: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:08 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Deenee
Looks as if the cabin needs a heater in it Milton...

Smile

Houdini

That's excitement Deenee...lol

#30: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:35 am
    ----
Could be worry I guess, at the prospect of sharing the cabin with Uncle Bushy's woolly friends!

H

-> FS2004