Spartan 7W Executive
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
-> FS2004

#91: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:42 pm
    ----
- jo_wingnut
Or an angel Kitform.

LOL, trust me wingnut, I aint no angel... Mr. Green Mr. Green

It's a fairy, the grandaughter said...:)

#92: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:14 am
    ----
Hey I love that! Beautiful work! Smile

#93: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:43 am
    ----
Laughing

Hi Milton,

Good to see you Smile

just for informational purposes.........the count for the number of variants is at ...................... 31 to date

Trying to get a new update released asap........................

fled

#94: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:04 am
    ----
It is ironic I guess that after 4-6 months of flying and testing a new aircraft, I seldom fly them after release. You get to the point of just being tired of it and wanting to move on. Basically, I ruin the fun for myself by being intimate with every inch, every gauge, every paint detail and sound. Such is life of a designer. Rolling Eyes

I do honestly enjoy seeing others having fun with the aircraft though and I understand and appreciate the excitement. Without that "feedback", there would be no future projects. Thanks for the "fuel" for the next one. Wink

#95: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:51 am
    ----
I imagine it must be the same with cooking: when you spend hours and hours taking care of wisely mixing all the ingredients, tasting every now and then to check the flavour, when everything is ready you're not hangry anymore, and just enjoy others appreciating your special sauce.

I'm no cooker, but I'm hangry: draw the consequences Mr. Green
Wink
Marco

#96: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:33 am
    ----
Yep Milton, once you step into the 'professional' level, things happen. You find out over time your knowledge and skills increase to the point that it shows in the quality of your work as yet an odd side effect takes place too...it zaps some of the enjoyment that you used to enjoy before you 'got that good'.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your projects. It's hard to believe the quality of the project you and your team produce and I'm sure we don't understand the amount of hours and time spent 'tweaking' each section to make sure it's 'just right'.

It's for that reason I would like to request permission from you to start a special catagory in our FS2004 download section for your planes. I'm open to suggestions as to the name, but how about "Milton Shupes Planes" or ????

#97: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:39 am
    ----
The team members are Shupe, Thomas, Paz, Folkers, and Burkhardt and if you include the Shrike, Saunders. You do not need my permission to do this however. Do what is good for your membership and the community. Smile

#98: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:38 pm
    ----
To be more explicit, I'd say that in this new category should find place all those models by Milton we used during our Sunday flights... that is, all of them Cool

If I'm not wrong, we got permission for the Spartan only, while it would be nice to offer a place for all our members where to gather together the Aero Commanders, The Shrike, the Howard and the Beech D18... eh? Mr. Green

Wink
Marco

#99: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:47 pm
    ----
- Milton
The team members are Shupe, Thomas, Paz, Folkers, and Burkhardt and if you include the Shrike, Saunders. You do not need my permission to do this however. Do what is good for your membership and the community. Smile

- Uhu_Rodion
If I'm not wrong, we got permission for the Spartan only, while it would be nice to offer a place for all our members where to gather together the Aero Commanders, The Shrike, the Howard and the Beech D18... eh?

If I read it correctly, Milton states in above post that we are allowed to host all the Aircraft concieved by his team

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Thank you Milton !!

We will work on it asap to get it all steup.

fled

#100: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:26 pm
    ----
"If I read it correctly, Milton states in above post that we are allowed to host all the Aircraft concieved by his team"

That is correct. Wink

#101: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:54 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
I'm open to suggestions as to the name, but how about "Milton Shupes Planes" or ????

Well, if we're gonna' have a "name contest"....I propose something a little more snappy....like, how about "Simply the best damn fixed-wing addon freeware aircraft in simdom"?

Anybody wanna' step up and contest that one? Thought not, send my prize to the usual location.... Wink

#102: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:56 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- Shadow_Bshwackr
I'm open to suggestions as to the name, but how about "Milton Shupes Planes" or ????

Well, if we're gonna' have a "name contest"....I propose something a little more snappy....like, how about "Simply the best damn fixed-wing addon freeware aircraft in simdom"?

Anybody wanna' step up and contest that one? Thought not, send my prize to the usual location.... Wink

LOL Ascout...just a 'tad' too long I think...lol

How about "Milton's Hangar" ?

#103: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:08 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
- JG300-Ascout
- Shadow_Bshwackr

LOL Ascout...just a 'tad' too long I think...lol

How about "Milton's Hangar" ?

Got no "zing", Bushy....take it from a marketing dweeb. Besides, it doesn't really identify what the product is, like mine does... Wink

#104: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:03 pm
    ----
How about Milton & Company?

-> FS2004