Two new texture sets for the Maule
-> FS2004

#1: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:36 am
    ----
Now released at AvSim:

-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=61438

"Swiss Maule, registration HB-KIF.Textures only for Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M-7-260 (m7260_v1.zip and the patch m7260_11.zip)."

Filename: m7hbkif.zip
Author: Damian Radice
Size: 5126kb

-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=61437

"Swiss Maule, registration HB-EVQ.Textures only for Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M-7-260 (m7260_v1.zip and the patch m7260_11.zip)."

Filename: m7hbevq.zip
Size: 5473kb

Marco

Last edited by Uhu_Rodion on Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:01 am
    ----
Two more:

-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=61498

"Swiss Maule, registration HB-KCE.Textures only for Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M-7-260 (m7260_v1.zip and the patch m7260_11.zip)."

Filename: m7hbkce.zip
Size: 5391kb

-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=61499

"Swiss Maule, registration HB-KEN.Textures only for Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M-7-260 (m7260_v1.zip and the patch m7260_11.zip)."

Filename: m7hbken.zip
Size: 5220kb

Marco

Last edited by Uhu_Rodion on Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:47 am
    ----
And yet two more:

-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=61586

"Finish Maule, registration OH-MOI.Textures only for Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M-7-260 (m7260_v1.zip and the patch m7260_11.zip)"

Filename: m7ohmoi.zip
Size: 5254kb

-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=61585

"Spanish Maule, registration EC-IXF.Textures only for Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M-7-260 (m7260_v1.zip and the patch m7260_11.zip)."

Filename: m7ecixf.zip
Size: 5296kb

-----

Now, when a CCClub one? Wink
Mr. Green
Marco

#4: Re: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:03 pm
    ----
got em and i'll see what i can do Smile

#5: Re: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:51 am
    ----
The Maule is great but there's a couple things I sure wish it had. One, an autopilot that works (documentation is sketchy about that bit, and EXOS tells me it's true that it has none). Two, an air file that would make it stop drifting to the left all the time. Pretty tough to trim up for hands-off straight and level for cross country.

Kind of been doing a fly-off between the Maule M-7, the Aviat Husky, and the Bellanca Scout from Long Island Classics for choosing a premier bush plane. All are very nice indeed, but the Aviat Husky wins out on handling, visibility, and just an excellent avionics package in my opinion. Bellanca Scout is outstanding but the avionics aren't up to the same snuff and that dang compass on top of the dash blocking the view when landing opn small tight strips.

Not to detract from the Maule or this thread......Just thought I'd mention it here in case any liveries, especially ComC-type, were being considered? For good-performing little single-engine bush planes with wheel, tundra tire, float and ski options, check out that Husky, "She's a beaut, Clark"!

#6: Re: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:45 pm
    ----
I substantially agree, Stoopy, except for the autopilot issue - on such planes I honestly never used it, and don't feel the need: in fact, I neither noticed the Maule didn't have one Wink

Just have another look at the Aeronca L-16, you might like it more than the Scout - and I'm waiting for the forthcoming release of the Christen Eagle from Long Island Classics - the preview pics so far are promising... and it's a biplane Cool

Another one on its way should be this one:

The Stearman was one of my favourites in FS2002, and this version should be greatly improved.

Marco

#7: Re: Two new texture sets for the Maule Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:20 pm
    ----
Ohhh! Yeah I saw the preview pics of the Christen Eagle.....drooooooling!!!!

All their stuff is great!!!! I was on the hunt for a good single-engine bush plane that maybe us JG300'ers could standardize on.....having to get everyone to download multiple planes is a bummer. The L-16 is outstanding indeed - damn what a shock when I turned around and looked in the VC backseat for the first time - but no float, ski or tundra tire options dangit.

I too only recently learned of the Maule's AP shortcoming when I started using it for longer flights that required some assistance when it was time for a beverage refill!

-> FS2004