Send one more Christmas card....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:20 pm
    ----
...to those that are working so hard to obscure it (regardless of your beliefs).

I mean, of course, to:

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

...and pass it on. Don't indicate content. If they receive enough, it will choke them for a while as they won't know if they're donations or what.

...and don't be crude in the message...it isn't in the spirit of Christmas...

The best $.37 you'll ever spend....

#2: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:16 pm
    ----
What's ACLU?

#3: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:28 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
...and don't be crude in the message...it isn't in the spirit of Christmas...
Shocked

Of course you mean "in the spirit of the HOLIDAYS" now don't you Ascout. Wink

#4: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:59 pm
    ----
- EURO_Shades
What's ACLU?

You are not cursed with these clowns over there...lucky stiffs!

American Civil Liberties Union...formerly an admirable organization (about 40 years ago..)...now a nest of hyper-liberal meadow-skipping commies that think Christmas is a Bad Thing.

#5: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:07 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- EURO_Shades
What's ACLU?

American Civil Liberties Union...formerly an admirable organization (about 40 years ago..)...now a nest of hyper-liberal meadow-skipping commies that think Christmas is a Bad Thing.

Laughing

#6: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:06 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- EURO_Shades
What's ACLU?

We got them over here alright...Probably the same outfit under a different guise.

They want to take our Christmas away and call it a 'Holiday' so as not to offend the minority in this country.

I get so mad I could tear a sheet of paper in half....Grrrrr.

At least you have a focal point to aim at, here in the UK it's a grey area and we can't shoot anyone in particular...

Time to load the .50mm...Mow the lot down...

I WANT MY CHRISTMAS BACK.!!!!!!

#7: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:24 pm
    ----
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Thoooooose guys.
You mean the folks who won't let us call them "Christmas" lights anymore.
We have to buy "Winter" Lights now.
Those guys.

Luckily they're not organised into anything over here that requires a name yet (though we have given them one or two of our own).
We just call them "Politically Correct" (... in case any young kids can still hear us).

Call me old fashioned but, if any minorities think it's that much better here that they hadda come visit, it's prolly coz we do things different. "Christmas" is one.
If anyone's offended by our culture, there's lotsa other places in the world where ya can meet lotsa new friends and all be offended and plot agin us together (Like ta see what happens to ya when you say you're offended by 'Ramadan').

p.s. I'm not religious but I'm not offended by anyone else's religious holidays. Don't see why anyone else should be.

*Jumps off xmas soapbox and hands back to Ascout fer next year*
:D:D:D:D:D

#8: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:26 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Of course you mean "in the spirit of the HOLIDAYS" now don't you Ascout. Wink
lololol

#9: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: IMS_JoseCuervoLocation: NEW YORK,PARIS,LONDON,FADETTE PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:29 am
    ----
All ACLU members have to be weighed weekly in case one of them falls in a barrel of crap they will know how much to dip out!

#10: Re: Send one more Christmas card.... Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:31 am
    ----
lol

That is a wonderful idea Ascout! I will surely pass it on and send them my warmest Christmas wishes!

-> Officer's Club