We had NUTHIN' to do with this!
-> Officer's Club

#1: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:00 pm
    ----
Honest!!!!!!!!

No one saw us anywhere NEAR it when it happened, and if they say they did, well, they're both lying!!

www.cnn.com/2005/US/01...index.html

#2: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:10 pm
    ----
Manolo says, the Manolo he is thinking it is the "phew"!

#3: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:15 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

WOW !

That's what you could call a real pile of Sh** !!

As it looks it really did hit the fan !!

#4: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:35 pm
    ----
Wow, 2 kilotons of massive burning turd.

#5: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:44 pm
    ----
WHY! OH GOD WHY???! LOL! Confused Razz Razz Razz

#6: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:31 pm
    ----
Well I look at that pile of poop and cant help but think of a dilemma facing the world at the present time,,,,,,,here in Alberta mad cows are popping up all over the place more or less,,,hence why the border to the U.S. is still closed to alberta beef......personally it dont bother me a bit,,,,I look at these farmers out here and cant help but notice their 50,000 dollar pickups, huge amounts of land, a new motorhome every couple years and of course the amount of world travelling they do in all their spare time. It tells me that they take too many shortcuts and the cheap way out with their business,,,,personally I think its sickening and insulting that they feed them the very crap that comes from the slaughterhouse they send them too,,,,but you know,,,,,,I see a big ol' pile like that one and think its surprising there are no mad cows coming outa there,,,,after all,,,if you had to live beside that,,,,,

wouldn't you go mad? Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:12 pm
    ----
All that poop should be refined into an fuel our cars can digest. It's no use burning all that precious potential energy.

#8: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:17 pm
    ----
thats a sh*t load of sh*t Mr. Green

#9: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:13 pm
    ----
wow!!! I'd pass out for sure

#10: Re: We had NUTHIN' to do with this! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:09 pm
    ----
lol Stoopy!

I like the idea of fighting fire with fire! lol

Just smother it in the same stuff!

-> Officer's Club