How about a all Female Squad?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Suggestion Box

#1: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:49 pm
    ----
Smile I have like 4 girls that I know would love to show you guys how to fly! so any objections guys?

#2: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:11 pm
    ----
We have no problems with females squads....non what so ever Wink

Are you asking for a forum here?

#3: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:29 am
    ----
Hey...I'll join...:)

#4: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:55 pm
    ----
There was an all female squad in CFS1 for a while a couple of years back but I think they started taking guys in as well at the end and the purpose was lost.
Do feel free to venture over to CFS1 while it's still there. I love tangling with women.

#5: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:43 pm
    ----
(...must...resist...making...bad....joystick...joke....MMMMPPHHHHHH!)

#6: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: WEC_Adm¡n PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:33 pm
    ----
Way back in CFS1 there was the Camel squad with all females.

In CFS2 there was a WASP squad at a certain time, but they seem to have vanished.

Another WASP squad should be around aparently flying in il2:

www.geocities.com/firs.../WASP.html

I'd say welcome to any airheads male or female. Smile

#7: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:51 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes Hey guys thanks for your encourgement an you'll be seeing the Brunett BombShells soon, a forum hmmm maybe ! Wink have a nice day guys!

#8: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:53 pm
    ----
oops almost forgot how do you post your photo on here lol dont think I look to good in Smokey the bears hat.. Smile

#9: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:12 pm
    ----
1st you have to host it somewhere then encluse the url of the image in tags like this
[ img ]www.where_you_hosted_your_picture.jpg[/img ]
You'll have to take the spaces out but that's how to code it.

Then go to the "Draw and Shoot" section and post it for all to see and lech over, as required.

Wink

#10: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:23 pm
    ----
Shocked erm.......... Hello sweets, welcome to Com-Central Smile

for posting an image is relatively simple, you must have the image uploaded to the web and than create a link to it so it will show up here.

for example:
[img.]http://www.com-central.net/users/Uhu_Fledermaus/Beech_B18/B18_3.jpg[/img.]

if you delete the points I purposly included in the [img.] and [/img.] it should look like this

Beechcraft D18s "Beach Baby"

hope it works out for you

fled

#11: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:08 pm
    ----
In a nutshell...
As a registered user you can upload pics to the coppermine gallery, just create your own folder, upload your pic (80px x 80px) then link it back to your avatar section in your account.

#12: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:10 pm
    ----
Sounds GREAT! I would love to have a bunch of chicks chasing my six all over the place!

Kinda reminds me of my college/bartending/single years!!!! Wink

#13: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:19 pm
    ----
- Combat
Sounds GREAT! I would love to have a bunch of chicks chasing my six all over the place!

Kinda reminds me of my college/bartending/single years!!!! Wink

In your wette...er.....wildest dreams! Laughing

#14: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:23 pm
    ----
In your wette...er.....wildest dreams!

HEHEHE!

#15: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:26 am
    ----
Fascinating, indeed, this concept of Virtual Aerial Vixens! Quite possibly the most Novel and Bold Undertaking that has been Considered in Some Time. And Bound to turn a Head or two.

And, may I Inquire, in what Aerial Combat Simulation venue shall this take place, or now be taking place within? I am quite curious to know of which favored arena is chosen for such things, as it is always Advantagous to maintain Progressiveness with the Times!

Given that Torquemada favors his P-38 Lightning, of which variants are provided in CFS1, 2, 3 and IL2/AEP/PF, it mayhaps be possible to witness the Aerial Might of such a Unique Groupette...please, do tell!

-> Suggestion Box