How about a all Female Squad?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Suggestion Box

#16: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:29 am
    ----
- Torquemada
Fascinating, indeed, this concept of Virtual Aerial Vixens! Quite possibly the most Novel and Bold Undertaking that has been Considered in Some Time. And Bound to turn a Head or two.

And, may I Inquire, in what Aerial Combat Simulation venue shall this take place, or now be taking place within? I am quite curious to know of which favored arena is chosen for such things, as it is always Advantagous to maintain Progressiveness with the Times!

Given that Torquemada favors his P-38 Lightning, of which variants are provided in CFS1, 2, 3 and IL2/AEP/PF, it mayhaps be possible to witness the Aerial Might of such a Unique Groupette...please, do tell!

SHOWDOWN! I do believe the Chief Inquisitor is calling you out, Sweets...and the choice of weapons is the lady's! (and nobody refuses the Torq, Sister...if ya knowhutamean... Well, there was that one guy, but let's not think about what happened to him...Yuuchhh, Pooey!)

Where and when shall the duel of the virtuous take place...and is it BYOB? Will there be popcorn?

#17: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:14 pm
    ----
Make sure there are plenty spectator seats...)

Will the Torq' be wearing his flying habit ?

#18: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:29 pm
    ----
Cool
Torquemada wrote:
Fascinating, indeed, this concept of Virtual Aerial Vixens! Quite possibly the most Novel and Bold Undertaking that has been Considered in Some Time. And Bound to turn a Head or two.

And, may I Inquire, in what Aerial Combat Simulation venue shall this take place, or now be taking place within? I am quite curious to know of which favored arena is chosen for such things, as it is always Advantagous to maintain Progressiveness with the Times!

Given that Torquemada favors his P-38 Lightning, of which variants are provided in CFS1, 2, 3 and IL2/AEP/PF, it mayhaps be possible to witness the Aerial Might of such a Unique Groupette...please, do tell!

OH !! Goodies !!

The Chief Inquisitioner himself has announced a feat !! WOWOWOW!

RINGSEATS ARE AVAILABLE !!

fled

#19: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:34 pm
    ----
Pbbbt! Sounds just like a cheesy excuse to get himself in a foursome (or would that be a fivesome....how many "Bombshells" are there anyway, Sweets?).....Torq you'ol fussbag, you're gonna have yur hands full once again, baybee!

Always root for the underdog in these many-on-one dogfights, folks....target-rich environment, knowwhutImsayin'?

#20: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:11 am
    ----
What...still no schedule for this fight card?

Gauntlets' been thrown down...what's it gonna' take, a slap across the face?

Where are these fightin' vixens, anyway? Rolling Eyes

#21: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:52 pm
    ----
I think we may have to call in the Com-Central Squadron as back up.....these Vixen's sound pretty mean Mr. Green

#22: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:48 pm
    ----
Always free beer an popcorn an anything else you want AScout! seats are always ava. an for you Kit a special 1 Wink . There are 3 bombshells now hope to get more soon an practicing everyday to kick yous guys 6's Smile hmm! a slap across the face Doug? no way we dont do that ever, but we do. Do other things.. Mean? Laughing heavens no HitMan we are pussycats grrrr! or shall I say we are women hear us Roar. lol have a gr8 week-end guys Cool

#23: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:25 pm
    ----
- sweets
Always free beer an popcorn an anything else you want AScout! seats are always ava. an for you Kit a special 1 Wink . There are 3 bombshells now hope to get more soon an practicing everyday to kick yous guys 6's Smile hmm! a slap across the face Doug? no way we dont do that ever, but we do. Do other things.. Mean? Laughing heavens no HitMan we are pussycats grrrr! or shall I say we are women hear us Roar. lol have a gr8 week-end guys Cool

Might we be treated to some screenshots of your squad in action, perhaps with "tags" on? Love to see what you fly and where....

#24: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:12 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Might we be treated to some screenshots of your squad in action, perhaps with "tags" on?

Or the '2006 Calendar' shots.., tags off?

Twisted Evil Laughing Mr. Green Shocked Razz Wink

#25: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:47 pm
    ----
that can be arranged AScout lol , But sorry Shades kiddies see this forum too so what we have we cant show here must keep our tags on, hehehe we only show no tags for our big boys to view in special places Wink

#26: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:30 pm
    ----
We're all looking forward to "seeing" your flight sim involvement, I feel sure.

#27: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:24 pm
    ----
Just remember, I saw ya first.
Wink

#28: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:08 pm
    ----
could never forget that Shades Wink

#29: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:02 pm
    ----
- sweets
that can be arranged AScout lol , But sorry Shades kiddies see this forum too so what we have we cant show here must keep our tags on, hehehe we only show no tags for our big boys to view in special places Wink

~S~ Sweet's
I think it is called Ms. Kitty's Bomb Bay Bar and Grill.

So what sim do u fly Sweet's? I don't believe you have told us yet.

I think a squad match would be a good idea, how about the weekend of 24, 25, 26 Feb?
Just post how many is in ur squad and which Combat Flight Sim you fly and let's turn and burn.

#30: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:59 am
    ----
yeah

-> Suggestion Box