How about a all Female Squad?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Suggestion Box

#31: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:15 pm
    ----
man of few words EXO, ~S~ I like it lol CFS3 an trying to learn FS2004 there are only 3 of us not really a squad but we are trying to get more, gals involved. we are all dancers so our time is limited an the weekends are our best nights. sure wed like to fly with you guys but be patient with us please we are new to this. so cant give you an exact sorry time now. Rolling Eyes

#32: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:23 pm
    ----
Cool

Wel if you Gal's are into fs9/fs2004 you are more than welcome to join in on the sunday flights, and don't worry if you think that you're not up to standard, as there will be a whole bunch to help you out on any trouble that may arise.

fled
Wink

#33: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:22 am
    ----
Damn. I already dated 3 dancers, and this one has a French accent!

*dribbles even more

#34: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:56 am
    ----
Thank you for not mentioning there are hopeless cases, Fled. Shocked
Mr. Green
Marco

#35: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:12 pm
    ----
Whereabouts is L'Aquila, Rod?
Only reason I ask is coz there's a EURO_Aquila.
Smile

#36: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:30 pm
    ----
L'Aquila is approx 130 km's to the Northeast of Rome.

#37: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:01 pm
    ----
Exactly, Fled Cool

Shades, "L'Aquila" might be correctly translated as "The Eagle" - in fact, the city standard sports a black eagle on white field, and the motto "Immota manet", that is = stands still - never saw a moving city indeed!

The fact you can find "Aquila" as part of a nickname of a virtual pilot is not so different than having, for instance, a RAF_Sparrow... or an Uhu_Rodion (there's a bird in it as well) Wink

Marco

#38: Re: How about a all Female Squad? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:03 pm
    ----
Thx guyz,
EURO_Aquila is from Italy and is nuts about eagles.
Just wondered if there might be a connection.
I shall interrogate him closely to find out where he's from.

-> Suggestion Box