An interview you might like to be a part of.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: An interview you might like to be a part of. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:46 am
    ----
Cool Cool Cool

Sounds like a plan.

fled

#32: Re: An interview you might like to be a part of. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:31 pm
    ----
Mr. Green

#33: Re: An interview you might like to be a part of. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:53 pm
    ----
StepChild, things still on for this Sat? And what time frame are we looking at? Wink

#34: Re: An interview you might like to be a part of. Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:28 am
    ----
I apologize, gentlemen, I have not had time to get setup properly. I have to cancel on you and the Colonel this time. It is a crucial time for me at work and I am afraid that the job takes precedence this time. Once again I apologize and will post details of the next available date for Colonel Bell ASAP.

#35: Re: An interview you might like to be a part of. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:19 pm
    ----
Understood and no problem StepChild, let us know the details once you get them... Wink

-> Officer's Club