Thank you Kit
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Thank you Kit Author: ManoloLocation: Milan, Paris centers of fine fashion! PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:18 pm
    ----
[quote="JG300-Hoppa"]
....ever since The Manolo did his redesign with our stewardess's uniforms I just cant help but at least ask... Smile

Manolo says, The Manolo he is so sitting beside himself with joy that his friends of the JG300 ("Sau's of the Wild") are remembering The Manolo and the many good times we shared! The Manolo has been a bee of the busy with the new season and shows of the fashion lately, but always is finding of the time to "touch" base with his friends of the sty.
The Manolo has been watching with interest The Sweets and, of course, would like to offer some tips of the style that will help with her calendar of the social.
The sweets is showing the kicky and free style so loved by the Manolo, but the hat is of the tragic...it is looking like something of the hated Lägerfeld that is all wrong for the century of the twenty-first. What we need is freedom, with a nice bouffant and perhaps a bow to offset a pair of The Manolo's Blahniks, which he'd love to fit, showing just the fingers of the feets.
The moustache is also of the swinging, yet irreverant style that is so loved by The Manolo (but, in the telling of the truth, is looking ever so much of the better on that lovely friend of the Sau's of the Wild, The Fr8ycat, of whom the Manolo is such a fan! Wink )
The Manolo generally approves of the cheeky sensibility of the Sweets, and thinks maybe the mans of the forum are paying far too much of the attention to her and ignoring their friend of the long time, The Manolo...so sad, yes? Sad

The Manolo, he is of the distraught now, and his despair of the soul can only be satisfied with some chocolate and some re-runs of The Hasselhof.
Ta-ta's of the now!

#17: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:42 am
    ----
Well the stewardess uniform would be quite cute I bet (thanks Manolo), but I was thinking your probably more the type that would put on a nomex flight suit, strap on a F-18, and put a little air between you and the ground get up to mach 1 at 500 feet, weaving your way through the mountians....... light the burners do a 9G pull-up... coast up to FL450..... ........... and cruise out to the boat for a 3 wire trap.....

#18: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:50 pm
    ----
lol Laughing me thinks some ones whining

#19: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:48 pm
    ----
had a lot of complaints about my hat so i took it off.. Wink Smile

#20: Re: Thank you Kit Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:01 pm
    ----
- sweets
lol Laughing me thinks some ones whining

Manolo does that a lot, but we still let him hang out at the Pig Sty when he wants. He always brings some of his runway models (in whom he shows perplexingly little interest), so we help entertain them.

Also, the clubhouse looks ever so much better since he put those taffeta curtains and red leather sofa with the white piping in! He's said to be working on a JG300 edition of leather flying boots (Manolo loves the shoes!).
We can hardly wait....

#21: Re: Thank you Kit Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:05 pm
    ----
lol

-> Officer's Club