You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:50 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Okay so its new, and I gotta figure this all out.

Don

#2: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:47 pm
    ----
[b][b]Doug

The link from email notification is cool. I like this.

(even though there seems to be a lot of wingy thingys around...."shudder")

Oh well, great job anyway

Don

#3: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:08 pm
    ----
Here a test photo

[img][/img]

"It Miller Time"....I figured this out!!

#4: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:32 pm
    ----
Don...
You looking for a "pig" avatar by any chance? Copy and upload this one to you image host or HD for when you have one. It's you, Man! Laughing

#5: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:54 pm
    ----
Thanks..... I think

I'm starting to figure out the avatar thing

Don

#6: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:56 pm
    ----
- Dontos
Thanks..... I think

I'm starting to figure out the avatar thing

Don

I was gonna' use it, but I've got quite a few porcine images (don't ask....). This one seems to have more panache than most of the others. Laughing

And...it's Free-of-Charge!

#7: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: 68BarracudaLocation: Ridgecrest Ca. (China Lake NAWC) PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:30 pm
    ----
Aw jeeze Don...you had to post THAT pic? <sniff, sniff> Glad she's going to a good home Man. Cool

Rob

#8: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:15 pm
    ----
Shes gonna have a great home, if I can get her north....

Tax seasons got all things on hold on the domestic front.

Don

#9: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:33 pm
    ----
Don,
How did you post the picture? I've been trying all morning and am getting really frusrated. Pictures I used to be able to post I cant. I even had a letter and picture just for you on the Ontos but I cant get any pictures to post.

#10: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:38 pm
    ----
Jeff

I went to photobucket and opened a free account. set up my own image gallery there. Then you just copy the image or url line and paste it on the add an image option.

Its a little involved at first, but it gets easier.

I also open a gallery here on this site as part of my profile.

Welcome to the 21st century!!

Hang in there, and keep tinkering with it.

Don

#11: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:39 pm
    ----
Jeff...
Don't worry, you'll get it.

There are two ways to link a pic...both accomplish the same thing. The URL of the image must be "flanked" by the following:

[img]YourPictureURLHere[/img]

Also, notice that in Don's post, he mentions copying and posting the URL line....in Photobucket, you have 2-3 URL options...be sure not to dublicate the "bracket-img" "bracket-slash-img" thing. if you select the Photobucket URL line that includes the brackets...just copy that line into your post.

One way you can see what other's are doing is to highlight a posted pic here, then right click on it and view "properties"...that will probably make things a lot clearer....

#12: Re: You can't go anywhere without an Ontos following.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:46 pm
    ----
"ADD 100, and fire for effect"

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board