Mini-gun mandatory viewing!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:15 pm
    ----
I'd thought about uploading this, now I don't have to. Enjoy!

www.big-boys.com/artic...otage.html

#2: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:00 pm
    ----
What's the the rpm of that sucker?

#3: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:08 pm
    ----
ROF is variable, but in aviation apps where you have decent air cooling, around 6,000.

#4: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:18 pm
    ----
WOW...talk about a deer hunting gun! WOW.....lol

#5: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:58 pm
    ----
Not saying much, but that was pretty friggin cool!!! Mr. Green

#6: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:11 pm
    ----
very cool indeed,,,,,but still dig the bad boy sticking out the snout of the A-10 warthog,,,,,cant remember all the specs and what not,,,,,,but the bullets are like 8 inches long explosive suckers with one thing in mind,,,,,,melting tanks,,,,,,you are the undisputed master of rooting up cool clips Ascout,,,,,maybe you could find a good one of the warthog melting a tank?????

#7: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:17 pm
    ----
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!! that was awesome!!

#8: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:22 pm
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
very cool indeed,,,,,but still dig the bad boy sticking out the snout of the A-10 warthog,,,,,cant remember all the specs and what not,,,,,,but the bullets are like 8 inches long explosive suckers with one thing in mind,,,,,,melting tanks,,,,,,you are the undisputed master of rooting up cool clips Ascout,,,,,maybe you could find a good one of the warthog melting a tank?????

That's a 30mm in the A-10....and they fire DU-tipped rounds when hunting armor. Of course, the ROF is nothing like 6,000rpm. Bad MoFo, though! Laughing

#9: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:00 am
    ----
yeah,,,,,that'd be the one.....I seen it once on wings or something on discovery,,,,,,,,,and just have those visions of the dive towards a tank and that 2 -3 second burst that was released and the gooey mess that was left of the tank,,,,,the burst sounded like a big ol' fart,,,,,,I also remember that they cannot do large lengthy bursts as the barrels would melt unlike that crazy mini-gun!!!!..........man,,,,,,,,that A-10 eh!,,,,,,,nicknamed the warthog,,,,big ass bad snout,,,,,,bursts of artillery that melts things,,,and tough as nails,,,,,I think we should turn in our 109's and get a fleet of em'..........their just so.........like us

#10: Re: Mini-gun mandatory viewing! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:20 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
...their just so.........like us

Agreed.

-> Officer's Club