Anyone have a good caption for this photo?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:18 pm
    ----
It just begs for a caption.....but instead of me trying to come up with something, i figured i'd offer you guys the opportunity.

Background : took this photo on August 06, 2000, at the Armed Forces Day display in downtown Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. The tank is a Canadian Forces Leopard 1A4.

Apologies for the picture quality. It was taken with a very old (circa 1997) digital camera.

Soooo.....any ideas?

#2: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:23 pm
    ----
"Daddy, it that a "Chia" tank?" "Chi-chi-chi-chia...."

#3: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:31 am
    ----
'Don't park overnight in a Kudzu area'

Hey it was my second choice Doug beat me to the ChiaTank

#4: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:43 am
    ----
" JOHNNY, IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE & START LISTENING TO ME, I'M GONNA HAVE THE MAN INSIDE SHOOT YOU RIGHT HERE !!!"

#5: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:46 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

That's what happiens when you forget to shave in the morning.

I think 'Chia Tank' is a good one.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:35 pm
    ----
"Honey, what's the name of our insurance agent? What? Oh nothing, just a small mishap with some water damage..."

#7: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: timrobertsLocation: shrewsbury UK PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:09 pm
    ----
Thats your daddys big tank, doesn't it have a long gun? Daddy only has a short gun

#8: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:15 pm
    ----
Thanks guys, i needed that!

I have to say my favourite is the "Chia Tank".....and *not* only because i'm sucking up to the moderator!

#9: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: JinxLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:17 pm
    ----
And now.....what the kid saw.

(I'm thinking that Mom probably got him to eat all his vegetables at supper that night.)

#10: Re: Anyone have a good caption for this photo? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:30 pm
    ----
- Jinx
Thanks guys, i needed that!

I have to say my favourite is the "Chia Tank".....and *not* only because i'm sucking up to the moderator!

That's just as well, 'cause all being a moderator amounts to around here is being sent out for beer at admin meetings. Rolling Eyes

-> AFV News Discussion Board