Welcome from us Com-Central regulars......
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:30 am
    ----
Howdy all......just thought I'd pop in here, after looking at your nice shiny brand-new forum, it seemed something mighta been missing and it hit me...so here's a little welcome-wagon bit from us folks who've been lucky enough to have found this place some time ago. I'm not an admin or staff here, so can't speak for them although the welcome mat has been put out by them so obviously they're glad to have ya.....However as something of a (ir-)regular around here, thought it'd be nice to welcome y'all in , so Welcome Aboard!!

There are, indeed, some VERY good folks around here, and once you get settled in with all the bells and whistles and buttons you'll hopefully come to that conclusion as well. Hope you feel free to browse around a bit in some of the other secions (stop by our own humble JG300 Pigsty if you like) and please feel free to ask any questions or whatever.....although our common areas of focus tend toward them "wingy thingys" as you call 'em, (nothing wrong with a little close air support is there?) there's lotsa other common interests and stuff as well.

Any friends of Doug's gotta be allright....so here's to a long and happy roosting place for ya's!

#2: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: Dave_Block PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:36 am
    ----
Howdy back, Stoopy. I did a quick recce on yr site ealier. I think I'm gonna feel right at home!
Cheers, Dave

#3: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:43 am
    ----
Excellent, it's "Herr Stoopmeister"...CO and spiritual guru of "der Wild Sau's" over at JG300, of which I'm proud to be a member as well! We began life as a Luftwaffe squad flying bf-109's in Combat Flight Simulator-3, but these days we mostly tool around in helicopters and whatever Milton Shupe and company has recently released for our fixed-wing "fix".

Stoopy is good people...with a sense of humor and sardonic wit that rivals our own Russ Buchan (and where the heck is he, anyway....?)

'Preciate the post, Stoopy!

#4: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:12 am
    ----
Welcome guy's

#5: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:38 am
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central Gentleman.

Don't be shy and have a look around in the other public forums as well.

fled

#6: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:18 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

To all you nice FS folks, thank you for the welcome.

Very interesting site you all have here.

From a life time model kit builder who started out loving wingy things (B-36s, B58s, F89s, and F100s) and somehow moved over to all things AFV.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#7: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:38 pm
    ----
Welcome ladies and gents!

#8: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:28 pm
    ----
Hi guys welcome to a gr8 little place here got lots of nice people here right Ascout Wink

#9: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:00 pm
    ----
- sweets
Hi guys welcome to a gr8 little place here got lots of nice people here right Ascout Wink

Oui! Mon cherie!

(Except sometimes for that Torquemada fella', you haven't met him yet, I'm thinking. And "The Manolo"....not too sure about him, either.....)

#10: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:33 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- sweets

Oui! Mon cherie!

(Except sometimes for that Torquemada fella', you haven't met him yet, I'm thinking. And "The Manolo"....not too sure about him, either.....)

You got that right! Funny characters and in some case strange.

And welcome AFV! Great to see new faces around!

#11: Re: Welcome from us Com-Central regulars...... Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:49 am
    ----
Having heard my name mentioned, I would be remiss not to submit a welcoming here in addition to the fine members above. Including the rapscallion Ascout, his past transgressions notwithstanding. Indeed, welcome to these muddy-tracked followers of armor!

And Moser, I'll certainly choose to be the subject of the more complimentary opinion you gave, as The Manolo is not here I claim "dibs", as I believe the modern saying goes.

-> AFV News Discussion Board