Geoff Steer, please look in your forum inbox NM
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Geoff Steer, please look in your forum inbox NM Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:10 pm
    ----
Geoff

Please take a look in your inbox for this forum

Jeff Lewis

#2: Re: Geoff Steer, please look in your forum inbox NM Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:07 pm
    ----
Noooo Don't do it Geoff its a trap!

Wink

#3: forum inbox? What is that and where is it? NM Author: geoffsteer PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:01 pm
    ----
Hi Jeff-
I had no idea that I had a forum inbox. Can you, please, tell me where to look for it? I cannot see it anywhere although, it is probably embarrasingly obvious, right there in plain view knowing my luck.
Thanks-
Geoff Steer Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: Geoff Steer, please look in your forum inbox NM Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:05 pm
    ----
Geoff...
Upper sidebar on left...see "Member Options", then "private messages". In your account options, you can have a "window" pop up when you log in telling you of any new messages. You can also have it email you a notice when you receive one, but I don't use that one myself.

PM's are secure ways to exchange info without posting publically...like emails, telephone numbers, etc.....also for off topic discussions that the forum doesn't need to see. Wink

-> AFV News Discussion Board