Patching Sequence
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Patching Sequence Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:12 am
    ----
-S-

been away from PF for some time..need to know all the patches needed and sequence of install to get back on line at Hypperlobby..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: Patching Sequence Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:47 pm
    ----
Try here ... www.airwarfare.com/gui...tching.htm

#3: Re: Patching Sequence Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:08 am
    ----
-S-

Thanks for the link....spent the good part of an hour downloading all the patches..lol...see you on the lobby.............

#4: Re: Patching Sequence Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:58 am
    ----
Thanks for the link

No worries

see you on the lobby

~S~ rgr .. but go easy on me Smile

#5: Re: Patching Sequence Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:41 pm
    ----
Yep, that's a great tutorial AWF has...

#6: Re: Patching Sequence Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:48 pm
    ----
THIS HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP!

THANKS!

#7: Re: Patching Sequence Author: 251_Senyu_IJNLocation: Xenia,Ohio PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:22 am
    ----
I just had to do a reformat, and it's been a while since i had to go through all this again.
One question, can i start with forgotten battles and skip over installing the original il-2?
I read the above link and am ready to spend an hour to do this, but it's not clear ( at least to me) if i can start with forgotten battles?

Thanks guys

#8: Re: Patching Sequence Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:25 pm
    ----
-S-

just did a reformat myself....and yes , you can start with FB. you dont need IL-2. make sure you get all the patches though..

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters