SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:14 pm
    ----
~S~ to another great pilot Crying or Very sad

#17: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:29 pm
    ----
Terribly sad news, gentlemen. My condolences to Tony's family and friends.
to Shadow_Draken

#18: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_ZotarLocation: Keller, TX PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:16 pm
    ----
I think Banshee and I were the last ones to play a game with Drake. Was last Saturday morning, and the first time the 3 of us were in a tank together while using comms. Was a blast, especially me n Mick yelling at our gunner, Tony. Tony could have spotted a plane a mile away in thick clouds but he couldnt find an enemy tank 15 feet in front of him. lol

I dropped out of JOPs about 0200 cst that night/day and Tony was still hard at it, cursing the enemy and cursing the map.

Thats the last time I saw him, and heard him.

Miss ya Tony...

#19: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: RCAF_MadPup PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:23 pm
    ----
Sry to hear of this sad news. I didnt know tony well, but I have had the luck to fly with him. My condolences to his family and friends.

#20: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:18 pm
    ----
Dag nabbit!!!! This is a sad day. I remember long ago as a noobie in the zone for the 1st time and who greeted me there? A man with a Wet Trout, rdy to slap any bad persons or friends lol.

Tony I raise my beer in your Honor Sir.

Blue Skies to all you Gals n Guys

~S~ Tank

#21: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:40 pm
    ----
Very sad news indeed. I didn't know him very well, but I had met him on MSN chat a few times and I'm sure I flew against him back in the CFS zone days.

Another great sim pilot that will be sorely missed. My condolences to friends and family. Sad

Live life to it's fullest, as we never know when our time is up.

Salute!!

#22: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: SW_MoJo PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:36 pm
    ----
Devastating news

A great guy who will be greatly missed.

R.I.P. Tony (Shadow_Draken, +Xenthar)

#23: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: shadow_of_sin PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:49 pm
    ----
When I started Shadow Squadron years ago it was a group of friends just playing and having fun.When Draken came aboard,He made Shadow Squadron the most feared squadron on the zone. I am numb and in disbelief he is gone..God Speed Tony..until we meet again! Salute!!

#24: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: SoSHitman PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:35 pm
    ----
It will never be the same without him , though i cherished the times we had in CFs1 and 2 and in GR , I will never forget the time he helped me through my Ex and I separeteration , I will miss him dearly and his words of encouragement and to keep looking up regardless of the outcome.

~S~ Tony , and now you are truely free to fly where you want.

#25: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:45 pm
    ----
I think we can all say ,Were happy we had the times we did. Condolences to his family and friends ~S`

#26: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:18 pm
    ----
The Mrs and I are just heart broken over the sad news. Tony will surely missed by us and all that knew him. If it is not too late We would like to send some flowers and need an address if anyone knows what that address is please post asap. I see the name of the funneral home and never have called overseas I'm not sure how to call them. Any info will be appreciated.

#27: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:40 pm
    ----
Homey...were gonna be sending some flowers on behalf of Com-Central, talk to Bush.

#28: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Yangster PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:54 pm
    ----
My sincerest condolences to those who knew him best. Please say a little prayer for him and especially his Family.

#29: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:18 pm
    ----
Although I never actually had the honour of flying with or chatting with this obviously great person I send my sympathy's and condolences, for someone with as many friends and as much support as I have seen thus far he must have truly been a spectacular fellow!. I am sorry for the loss you as his good friends must be feeling!. I'm truly sorry......

#30: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: SOS_Archangel PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:35 pm
    ----
Sad This is sad news indeed...I remember flying against Drake back in the good ole CFS 1 days in the Ponies. He was a good man and will be missed by everyone who had the chance to cross paths with him....~S~ Brodda

-> Officer's Club